Lynx 2017 QH

Lipsmackerpony88
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Lynx 2017 QH

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:56 pm

So even though I'm waiting on the 5 panel, it's pretty much a done deal!
I was hoping to send him straight to training with an Eventer that I really like but that's not possible right away. He's had a decent start but he is still very insecure and a bit on the spooky side. I'm sure some of that is just his personality but I also think he needs his own person and needs a really kind approach. Think he's been cowboyed a little bit and it just doesn't mesh with his personality at all.

The reason I wanted to send him to an Eventer instead of a Dressage trainer, is most of the dressage trainers I know around here either:
A: will only ever ride him in an indoor arena and even then not if it's windy or busy.
B: will hack out as part of their program But the board of these places usually starts between 1,000 to $2,000 and that's without any training. So I'd be looking at about $3,000 for a month or more. That's just a bit rich for my taste. Especially for basics and exposure.

This Eventer that I want to send him to just produces calm and confident horses. And a lot of them come out very amateur friendly anyways. She focuses on forward a lot and not the frame. She doesn't actually have an indoor arena, But in some ways that's good because the horses get used to being worked out in some weather. Plus she also hauls out to other arenas quite a bit. She's also big on trail riding and hacking out.

Unfortunately the Eventer doesn't have a spot until probably April or May. I will be taking him where I have boarded before. There is a trainer there that is a colt starter, western type.. he does an okay job But he stays indoors quite a lot too and even more inside a round pen more than I would like. he certainly could help with any young horse stuff that pops up but I wouldn't want to do training.

I guess hanging out and doing a lot of groundwork and light stuff for a month won't hurt us. I just know it's going to be a bit of a life adjustment for this guy moving to a busier barn. But he will learn and it will be good for him in the end.

Tanga
500 post plus club

Re: Lynx 2017 QH

Postby Tanga » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:33 pm

I think there is 100% nothing wrong with just doing ground work with him. You can do so much. You, by chance , don't have another horse to pony him off of? That is the ideal way I think to give confidence to horses in all situations.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:45 pm

There might be one at the barn that's steady for that. I'm sure I can ride him too but he's going to need a slower pace at first so I have low expectations!

Kyra's Mom
500 post plus club

Postby Kyra's Mom » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:29 am

Use that 2 months to do ground work and develop that relationship. If I didn't include groundwork, I think Kyra would be a very dominant and reactive critter. She turns 19 this year and we STILL do groundwork. If you want to ride, I would just do a lot of walking and starting to move from the leg (TOF and TOH). That will go a long way to start developing partnership. I think on TOB, you said he had had some barrel training...give him some time to mentally decompress from that :? .

Kyra's neighbor is a cute as a button QH that seems really sweet. Her owner barrel races her. I just kind of grit my teeth when I see her worked. She apparently wins her owner some money but man, I feel sorry for her viewing her training regimen.

Congratulations on the acquisition :D .
Susan
from susamorg on the UDBB

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:52 am

I always do a lot of groundwork anyways and lots relaxing grooming. I guess we will just get some extra time for that at the beginning. It definitely makes a big difference!

He was owned by a barrel trainer but not trained on barrels or even ran at all. While I don't love everything that's been done to him, he's more just a baby horse still. If anything it sounds like he's not getting worked enough because he's not the priority. I think he's going to blossom having his own person and just daily interaction. :)

And thank you! He will be a bit of a project this year but I think it's going to be fun to see him really develop!

exvet

Postby exvet » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:13 pm

Heck, I typically take at least a month or more doing ground work with anyone that comes in to me 'brand' new. It may seem like my guys progress fast but that's only because of all the preparation work that I do that I don't typically post in any significant detail. Working through obstacles from the ground can build loads of confidence too. With all my mares gone I don't have any one to pony off of but Brandon was able to progress relatively quickly because of all the in hand work and pony rides we did in the arena. Good luck on your journey and enjoy the evolution and progression of your partnership.

Ponichiwa
500 post plus club

Postby Ponichiwa » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:42 pm

I'm going to take a slightly different stance than the majority opinion... you've ridden him a couple times already, right? I don't see the harm in you keeping on keeping on and putting positive, happy rides on him while you wait for the right training spots to open up so long as you're confident in doing so (sounds like yes). Yes, you can still do groundwork, but from the looks of it he's a fairly solid citizen and there's no harm in putting some relatively low-stress miles on him assuming you've got a good place to board and ride.

As far as the right trainer... my horses tend to start out non-denominational and convert to dressage only after they've got strong basics (w/t/c on some sort of contact). Before that point it's basically all the same stuff. Doesn't hurt to get exposure to ground poles, XC sights and sounds, etc.

Good luck with him! He's a cutie.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:35 am

Ponichiwa, oh definitely! If he settles in and ground work is going well, I have no problem hopping on for some light rides. He definitely has a good mind but he is a bit spooky. The barn he will be moving to will much busier than where he is now so we will see how he settles.

I agree with the basics. That's why I've been happy with the eventing trainers. There are some good western trainers too but many get them behind and backed off the bit. He's had a little of that already so hoping for someone who will focus on the basics for now.

chantal
500 post plus club

Postby chantal » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:36 pm

Sounds like a great plan to me. I'm excited for you, have fun with him. That's what it's all about. And pics!!!

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:10 am

Sometimes you can find those western trainers that understand how dressage riders want their horses started. I had my previous WB mare with one. They would back their cutting horses off the contact, but had my mare going out and open.

But I'm with Ponichiwa. I think you're fully capable of bringing him along. Of course this is coming from someone who is finally getting their youngster cantering after seven months under saddle; I'm sure a pro would have made a lot more progress.

Whatever you do, I'm excited to follow your progress with him!
Keep calm and canter on.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:06 am

SF, there are definitely some good western trainers out there. Honestly I think the lady who is with now is one of them. Even though she's a barrel racer it just seems like she puts a decent start. Unfortunately she did not start him. A reiner did. It's hard to explain but you can tell that he's had a rough hand and been yanked on a bit but at the same time he's young enough that he's starting to have positive experiences and forget about that. So if I can just keep that train going!

I definitely can probably get him going with a little bit of trainer help on the ground. I've certainly done it enough. Although I still would like to send him off to training for a little bit (probably just partial training though) just for more life experiences. I think that probably is not going to happen until May at this point. The trainer I wanted to use is currently dealing with an outbreak of Strangles, yikes. I guess her being full so blessing in disguise.

I did my first ground work session with him today. Forming the connection and figuring them out is so rewarding. A pain in the butt, a test of patience but so rewarding!

Anne
Herd Member

Postby Anne » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:57 am

You sound more than capable of both groundwork and riding, and I love your enthusiasm, I'm sure your partnership will develop quickly. Yay for Lynx, I'm looking forward to updates.

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:53 am

So, do you have him yet?

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:44 am

He's officially mine (5 panel was negative) but comes "home" hopefully Wednesday or Thursday. The snow we got (25 inches) sure does not make it easy!!

But before the storm I went out to see him, he was only 10 minutes from my house :?

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:44 am

I don't know how I put that emoji ha ha!

blob

Postby blob » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:15 am

so exciting, LSP!

What did you decide in terms of his first month or so?

Ponichiwa
500 post plus club

Postby Ponichiwa » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:26 pm

Hurray! Excited to see you two get to know each other.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:41 pm

Thanks guys! So he will be going to the barn where I boarded before, most likely until May. We will spend time getting to know each other, doing ground work and light rides. There is a colt starter there that can help me a bit. But I'm hoping in May to send him to the Eventer I like to use. Of course the herpes outbreak might squash how much he can get out and about this summer. We will see! I'm sure she can help him on the right path still.

I was probably only going to do 60 days with her. After that we would be working with a Dressage trainer. :)

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:56 pm

He's "home" and settling in pretty well so far. He's in a paddock with three other geldings. I think it should be good for him to be with other horses. He was in a paddock before but alone (besides the horses on the other side of the fence.) Now he'll get to actually have contact and play with other horses which I'm personally a big believer in especially for a young one.

Fingers crossed that he settles in well! We are starting to get up to our ears and mud with all the snow melting. But it is what it is.

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:48 pm

Glad he is home safe! That was quite an impressive pile of snow you all got in CO (I work with a team based in Denver, so saw lots of pics on Monday).
Keep calm and canter on.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:19 pm

We had our first groundwork lesson today. He did super well. He is very smart and a real thinker. He's a little reactive but he's trying hard to figure out what he is supposed to do and calms down quickly once he figures it out. He may not be the world's best mover (far from it) but I'm really liking the mind that I think is in there.

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:17 am

His movement will improve with training, don't sell him short. Glad you're enjoying him so far. :)
Keep calm and canter on.

Ryeissa

Postby Ryeissa » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:21 pm

sounds like a great start! I would say try to get on him a bit- you don't want to build it up to be a bigger deal than it is. Just walk and chill after groundwork. I know I can get in my head too much if I avoid things so the more I have that muscle memory the better. One thing that helped when I got my horse in 2012 was that I rode each time WTC. I never gave my brain a chance to get silly and the muscle memory was really ingrained.

exvet

Postby exvet » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:35 pm

As one with a not so great mover, if he's willing and smart then you have a lot to work with that will generate lots of rewards. His movement will improve as he progresses in his training. The key is to get him to understand what you're asking and then be as relaxed and supple as possible as her answers each request. That will help him create more swing and less tension. He clearly has 3 pure gaits so there is no reason why he can't do 'this'.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:40 am

Ryeissa very true! The weather has been AWFUL so I wanted to give him at least a few days to settle. So many changes plus bad weather made me nervous for him but he's doing well. I need to get my saddles to the barn and see if they fit him at all. If not I'm sure I can borrow something from the barn manager. Unfortunately the saddle fitter doesn't come until April 11th.

We have an indoor but it's so small and footing isn't great. I much prefer the outdoor but it's under water from all the snow. And it's snowing again now :(

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:46 am

Exvet yes I think and hope that what I'm seeing now personality wise will help us out. I think he seems pretty willing and like he really tries to find the right answer. Relaxation will be the project but I think we can get that too.

Ryeissa

Postby Ryeissa » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:37 pm

Lipsmackerpony88 wrote:Ryeissa very true! The weather has been AWFUL so I wanted to give him at least a few days to settle. So many changes plus bad weather made me nervous for him but he's doing well. I need to get my saddles to the barn and see if they fit him at all. If not I'm sure I can borrow something from the barn manager. Unfortunately the saddle fitter doesn't come until April 11th.

We have an indoor but it's so small and footing isn't great. I much prefer the outdoor but it's under water from all the snow. And it's snowing again now :(

bummer! Yes, wait till you have the right conditions and saddle. I didn't realize that was your situation when I made those comments.....
Being I am in minnesota it's amazing we don't have any snow and others are getting blasted. Sorry. But I'm happy. :roll:

Ponichiwa
500 post plus club

Postby Ponichiwa » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:45 pm

April's right around the corner, thankfully. We also have a saddlefitter swinging through the area in about that time and I am counting down... except I have a sneaking suspicion that a new saddle is in my future given musculature changes to The Big Cheese. But enough about me.

Have found that Queso and his brethren (several people in my barn, impressed with the Q-dip, have bought siblings/relations) are really strong people-pleasers, but get a bit stressy with corrections. Sounds like Lynx is similar. So long as you give enough positive feedback, they seem to thrive. Keep having fun with him!

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:11 pm

Ryeissa, yeah it's a bit tricky but we will make do. Thankfully I have a number of saddles that I can try and my eye is decent for a "good enough fit" for at least a few light rides.

Ponichiwa, what's Quesos breeding? Or what type? Ranch bred, racing or what not? I rode another mare who was racing bred. I really enjoyed her but she was very similar in personality for sure.

Ponichiwa
500 post plus club

Postby Ponichiwa » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:12 pm

Queso is ranch-bred (mostly). Any racers in his pedigree are WAY back there-- 4+ generations away.

Edited to add-- and it shows! He's not a speedster.
Last edited by Ponichiwa on Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:04 pm

Ponichiwa, Lynx is more ranch bred on top and racing on bottom from my (limited knowledge.) Just reminds me so much of that mare I used to ride. Although I don't know her breeding exactly.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:51 pm

Well we had our first incident.
First of all the way the arena is set up is dumb. It's very small anyways but then there is a round pen on one half. So you really have just a bit more than a 20 meter circle. Also, there places to tie outside on hitching post or inside the arena. Otherwise there are cross ties but they have a door that opens behind the horse...

So anyways, I get there and someone is lunging a young horse. No worries, I decide I will use the round pen today. I grab Lynx and find now they are turning horse loose in round pen so he can thunder around and scream. Okay, again no worries, I will use the open space of the arena. Lynx did so good handling the other horse acting a fool. I hand walked him and then did a light lunge. While I lunged him, they decided they would now start vigorously chasing their young horse around the round pen. But Lynx was great and behaved.

They pulled their horse up and I thought surely they are done. I don't know if Lynx crossties yet (although I know the lady tied him a lot) and I didn't want to go out in the rain/snow. So I tied Lynx to the tie ring in the arena. While I was picking his feet, he suddenly started to tense up and get nervous. What I hadn't realized was they came out of the arena and started lunging their young horse right BEHIND Lynx. That was too much for him. I really wish they would have asked/let me know. I would have moved my horse. I don't like using those ties anyways for that reason..it's a dumb spot. But I would never start lunging my young horse behind a tied horse.

So he was already nervous and worked up. Then they left the arena and of course he got concerned and herd bound acting (not surprised but no biggie) but he was prancing around when I went to get a manure pile near him. I swished my hand in his direction and said "Hey." He jumped out of his skin and scrambled. That correction was gentle but with him already worked up it was too much.

So lots to work on!! He did so well until the end. He has a threshold and I'm glad he showed me what we need to address. Definitely a little hole when dealing with pressure on the ground.

Ryeissa

Postby Ryeissa » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:28 pm

that is really too bad- I have to say my VERY well behaved horse had that happen at a show and pulled back. It's just a hard scenario when they can't see behind them. Really too bad that people were that inconsiderate. I don't know how things work at your barn but you have the option of mentioning it to them- ie- do not do that again with your young horse.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:09 pm

Ryeissa yeah I absolutely do not blame him because being tied and then having a horse lunging suddenly behind you, would definitely spook a lot of horses! I thought it was really inconsiderate and I even had told them when I walked in that he was also a youngster. I don't expect people to walk on eggshells around a young horse, but myself I try to be considerate of others when I'm sharing a space!

Thankfully it was on a blocker tie ring so I don't think it did any damage. I'm going to work on his response as well to giving into pressure. Because I think he ties well as long as things are really calm... But after seeing that I think we just have to keep going back through the groundwork and seeing if there's any holes or anything that's been kind of rushed. But really overall I was impressed with how he did before that!

I did mention it to the barn owner although I didn't point out who it was. I think they need to be more clear about rules for the arena... Especially in winter and in such a tight space. To me some of the seems very common sense but apparently not to everybody. :roll:

Ryeissa

Postby Ryeissa » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:03 pm

Lipsmackerpony88 wrote: To me some of the seems very common sense but apparently not to everybody. :roll:

Right, its too bad! Keep us posted!

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Well things are going slowly but good with Lynx. The mud is slowly drying up. Still working on getting him totally clean.

I had a in hand dressage lesson today. I wanted to to ride but the saddle fitter comes on Sunday. So we worked on Lunging him in the bridle, asking him to move forward and stretch down a bit. Worked on transitions a lot of course. Then we did some in hand stuff like asking him to move his hindquarters and his shoulders. Nothing very technical but you can tell he hasn't exactly had that type of work done so just giving him the idea of what we want. There was a lot of lickng and chewing going on and he did really well! The Dressage trainer loved him.
Last edited by Lipsmackerpony88 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

exvet

Postby exvet » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:33 am

Congratulations on the good lesson. It's these type of lessons that will build confidence in him and his trust in you.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:23 pm

Exvet absolutely! So far I've already seen a boost in his confidence, much less spooky! And the dressage trainer kept mentioning that she thought it seems like he was already bonded with me a bit.

Riding or in hand It doesn't matter a whole lot I just love to see the light bulbs going off in the young horse's mind! It's so satisfying to end on a relaxed note with more understanding.

I have a groom coming to do his mane and a spring clean up. I think we are going to shave his girth area at the very least so that there is nothing to get clogged up with mud there. It's pretty dry now so I'm not sure it will make a difference for the rest of the season but I honestly don't think we can get him clean without clipping that. The groom pointed out that we won't be showing this year so it doesn't really matter if he looks a tad silly.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:28 pm

He had his first ride at the barn- with the eventer there. He did AMAZING. Walked all over the property quietly, rode in the busy jumper ring and did pole work. He was concentrating and trying hard! It was a short ride but ended so perfectly. I'm so excited, he's got a great mind so far.

exvet

Postby exvet » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:53 pm

Congratulations! Doesn't matter how short the ride is when it ends with nothing but wins all the way around. A good experience lacking tension no matter how brief or how long does far more to advance their skill sets.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:47 pm

Exvet, That's what the trainer said too. She said things were going so positive and he was really trying hard to focus that she really wanted to end on a good note. She said if we can do the first couple rides with no tension that will really set us up well for the future!

I will say he wants to be behind the leg a bit. The trainer did say sometimes when they're so green like that and in a new place it could just be them being a little careful/concentrating. Although I'm sure with everything he's been dealing with this summer that how he's felt in his body plays into that too. Now it's just showing him he can feel better and go a bit more forward too.

M, the eventer, It's riding him again Tuesday. He gets PEMF on Wednesday. Then we have our first lesson/ride with Dressage trainer, A. Then a lesson with M on Sunday. Looking forward to it! I will do light groundwork in between each lesson. I'm giving him the day off tomorrow since he did so good today. Although I think I will go out and groom him and take him out to graze.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:40 pm

I thought I would post some update videos. I think he's looking so much better than the beginning of the summer.

This is not me riding. I asked her to hop on after my lesson so I could see for a few minutes. I'm really pleased with his movement lately. I can see that he needs to be a little more open in the throat latch and of course not btv, but it was at the end of the ride and I'm sure he was getting a bit tired which doesn't help. Normally I don't notice him going btv.

https://youtu.be/hLEQf2MpQNc

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:42 pm

https://youtube.com/shorts/O6fpwl5mPtM?feature=share and here is his hard direction. I can of course still see a little bit of weakness occasionally but I think it is so much better.

I love the roached mane but the only problem with it is it kind of gives an optical illusion around c3 c4. I wonder if I could do a little maintenance trim on it or something.

exvet

Postby exvet » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:03 pm

He is looking good. The thing about roached manes is that they lend themselves well to sculpting but that's just the very top. I think the over flexion/closing of the throatlatch just reflects his need for more strength and development of balance. His gaits are quite nice. Lots and lots of transitions appropriate for his level will benefit over time to help build his core strength and it will also help build his loin to better connect his engine to his forehand. He really seems to be a very nice steady eddie type.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:23 pm

Exvet, yes I think you are right about the over flexion. I haven't noticed that before but like I said it was at the end of my lesson after I had already ridden him and asked her to hop on. He feels really good under saddle but he definitely gets tired. I do a ton of walk breaks lol.

I definitely have been trying to focus on a lot of transitions. I was only doing the canter transitions in lessons though because I was worried about that right lead that was sticky but thankfully was my problem and not his! So if that seems to be the case and I keep myself together, I can work on them again. I also just started to reconcentrate on some of the inhand work and it's supposed to be a part of his rehab. Such as backing up.

He's got such a good mind. He's never came out to work with any attitude, any hint of "no." Such fun. I can't wait to see what he looks like he's 6 years old!

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:04 pm

I don't think he will develop the appropriate strength unless he us asked to carry himself in the positive that will lend itself to developing that strength.

in the other thread some one mentioned Galop and the demi arrete, or in other words the upward not backward half halt. ( you do not develop the muscles to stand up straight be slouching) so your horse won't develop the muscles to carry himself unless he is. ridden that way.

yes he needs strength, consider how he will develop the correct strength. I do not consider up and out or even poll high to be the only correct posture, but low and closed is very limiting.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:10 pm

Chisamba, at least from the photo) videos from my own rides he doesn't go this low nor BTV. Whether this is just with the trainer or because it was at the end of the ride and he was getting a bit tired it's hard for me to say. But someone is hopefully coming out to video me tonight so be interested to see.

If it is with the trainer I find that interesting because I haven't seen that from her before. And it's not something anybody focuses on when I ride either like no one is ever concerned with getting him very low or deep. So I was surprised to see that.

But from a soundness perspective he is looking loads and loads better than he did at the beginning of the summer. There is times I hated watching him go and was worried about whether we were doing the right thing by working him but each month he just looks better. Then not necessarily talking about the ridden work just the soundness.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:23 pm

Here is an example of the typical "frame" he goes in with me. Granted in this ride he was a bit tense so I didn't get him going as well as I would like but was happy with the "frame." Which I understand is the least important part and I even hate to use the word but I don't know how else to articulate it.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211116-131057_copy_252x359.png
Screenshot_20211116-131057_copy_252x359.png (157.05 KiB) Viewed 5946 times

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:23 pm

Another one.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211116-131023_copy_345x422.png
Screenshot_20211116-131023_copy_345x422.png (187.64 KiB) Viewed 5946 times

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:25 pm

So I do hear you.

The ride I posted was with the Eventer who I think in a lot of ways has done a great job but we are now going to start focusing on more pole work with her and the dressage work will be more with the dressage trainer.

Return to “Young Horse Forum and Breeding and Registries”