Herd Member

GO VOTE!

Postby goldhorse » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:59 pm

That is all

Chisamba
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: GO VOTE!

Postby Chisamba » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:51 am

Sounds like there has been a good turn out.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:57 am

Done :)

Quelah
Herd Member

Postby Quelah » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:12 am

Mailed my ballot as soon as it came. Home watching recorded TV shows cause I'm afraid to see the news.

heddylamar

Postby heddylamar » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:53 am

You don't want to see the news.

Briarwood
Novice

Postby Briarwood » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:44 am

What a disaster for our country and the world. I am going out to take down my American flag.

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:48 am

:lol: Things i love about this outcome:

The press look ridiculous
The establishment was kicked in the pants
The canadian government site crashed overloaded with searches on how to move to Canada :lol:

Bats79
Novice

Postby Bats79 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:53 am

So "go vote" was a double edged sword.

Did those who should have not or has the majority spoken? And do you want to be ruled by those masses?

Rosie B
500 post plus club

Postby Rosie B » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:04 am

I am absolutely incredulous that a man that was recorded as having said that women like it when you grab them by the p&ssy is now the president of the United States.

Maybe Chris Brown should consider running next time.

Good luck to you, and to us all.

PaulaO

Postby PaulaO » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:47 pm

I am ashamed of this country. I hope all this supporters are happy. I got two words and they ain't "let's dance."

LeoApp
Herd Member

Postby LeoApp » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:54 pm

All I can say is be careful what you wish for. They wanted change. They'll get change. But it might not have the intended consequences. The markets are already taking a dump. Don't look at your 401(k) folks.

Imperini
Herd Member

Postby Imperini » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:28 pm

So sad :(

(I should note that while I live in Canada I'm a US citizen)

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:32 pm

Bats79 wrote:Did those who should have not or has the majority spoken? And do you want to be ruled by those masses?

HRC has a very slim popular vote margin (both currently at 47%). So maybe the "majority" didn't speak as the electoral college did but IMO the "masses" did speak. It is not like HRC had a resounding margin in the popular vote and lost the electoral college.

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:34 pm

LeoApp wrote:All I can say is be careful what you wish for. They wanted change. They'll get change. But it might not have the intended consequences. The markets are already taking a dump. Don't look at your 401(k) folks.

In all honesty, I think that the markets would have tumbled hard either way.
I'm definitely NOT happy about him winning but I think I would have been just as unhappy as with Hillary Clinton winning.

The good news (if there is any) is that while the house and the senate are Republican majority, they are NOT going to go along with Trump since he isn't a true Republican (of course neither are most of them)

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:01 pm

btw... masses...

Out of about 120M votes cast, about 150K different between the two currently.

As Chancellor said, there would have been unhappy people either way.

The markets, maybe don't look at your 401k today but I wouldn't throw in the towel and start shifting investments just yet. Markets were bound to have issues today regardless of outcome. I'll just put my head in the sand fora bit when it comes to my investments ;)

LeoApp
Herd Member

Postby LeoApp » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:12 pm

Chancellor - I disagree about the markets. I think they would have soared today if Hillary won. Wall Street likes stability. They see her (policies) as being more stable and his as unpredictable.

As far as the House and Senate not going along with him - I agree with you. A lot did not want to endorse him. So who knows how those dynamics will pan out.

Tabby
Herd Member

Postby Tabby » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:14 pm

I am completely shocked. I'm also a little frightened. The markets crash all the time for lamer reasons than this, but I think this time will be different. One point Trump was consistent about was his anti-trade views and that's going to have markets all over the world reeling for some time. Around my office, people are talking about buying up a bunch of suddenly cheaper American money and hitting the Black Friday sales for what might be the last time Canadians are allowed to enter the country (and maybe the last time there's stuff to buy there). I'm not joking. It doesn't even matter exactly what he does or how quickly he does it - no other nation on the globe is going to trust him and any kind of trade relationship is going to be on edge. He can't force all those southeast asian factories to close and move to the US and they won't come unless you're willing to work for $10 a week.

I think what's most shocking of all is that there really are that many people who endorse racism and misogyny and bullying and flat out bigotry. Is it really ok for powerful men to grope women? You want to send your daughter out into that world? It's utterly incomprehensible. I feel very sorry for you.

Bats79
Novice

Postby Bats79 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:17 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:
Bats79 wrote:Did those who should have not or has the majority spoken? And do you want to be ruled by those masses?

HRC has a very slim popular vote margin (both currently at 47%). So maybe the "majority" didn't speak as the electoral college did but IMO the "masses" did speak. It is not like HRC had a resounding margin in the popular vote and lost the electoral college.

We don't have that "strangeness" of the electoral college in Australia. We vote for our candidate of choice within our electoral boundary and we number the candidates from all parties (or independents) in an order to gain the closest result to what we want (with a little complication from preferences which can be voted for by the individual or left to the selected candidate's preference).

But it is our own vote that is counted and voting is mandatory.

Tuddy
500 post plus club

Postby Tuddy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Tabby wrote:I am completely shocked. I'm also a little frightened. The markets crash all the time for lamer reasons than this, but I think this time will be different. One point Trump was consistent about was his anti-trade views and that's going to have markets all over the world reeling for some time. Around my office, people are talking about buying up a bunch of suddenly cheaper American money and hitting the Black Friday sales for what might be the last time Canadians are allowed to enter the country (and maybe the last time there's stuff to buy there). I'm not joking. It doesn't even matter exactly what he does or how quickly he does it - no other nation on the globe is going to trust him and any kind of trade relationship is going to be on edge. He can't force all those southeast asian factories to close and move to the US and they won't come unless you're willing to work for $10 a week.

I think what's most shocking of all is that there really are that many people who endorse racism and misogyny and bullying and flat out bigotry. Is it really ok for powerful men to grope women? You want to send your daughter out into that world? It's utterly incomprehensible. I feel very sorry for you.

This, all of this.... like a friend posted today on FB... Let the Hunger Games begin. :shock:

goldhorse
Herd Member

Postby goldhorse » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:46 pm

In so many ways, I feel like I jinxed it.
Last night, I didn't sleep. For the first time in my 59 years, I had panic attacks.

kande50

Postby kande50 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Tabby wrote:

I know a lot of people who were going to vote for Trump, and it wasn't because they liked him or thought he would make a good president, but it was entirely because they didn't want Hillary. I think they had very different reasons for not wanting Hillary more than they didn't want Trump, but they all had their reasons.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:51 pm

Bats79 wrote:But it is our own vote that is counted and voting is mandatory.

Here, voting is a right but not mandated... (thank heavens IMO).

The electoral college was put into place to help balance out that some states in our very large, geographically disbursed country, have high population density and other states a very low population density.

LeoApp
Herd Member

Postby LeoApp » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:54 pm

At least the markets got a hold of themselves. We'll see what happens going forward.

I think a lot of people just did not vote at all because they couldn't stand either candidate. That is very unfortunate. People should vote. Period.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:57 pm

LeoApp wrote:People should vote. Period.

This I agree with completely. I don't care who or what someone votes for as long as they take the time to exercise a very, IMO, precious right.

Also IMO, if you don't vote, you have no grounds on which to complain. Doesn't make a difference to me if what you voted for ended up winning or loosing if you didn't vote, no complaining :)

Tuffytown
Herd Member

Postby Tuffytown » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:24 pm

Interesting conversation with my conservative friend and neighbor last night. Trump terrifies her too, she really doesn't believe he will do what he campaigned on but she just couldn't fill the bubble for Hillary.
Part of her decision to vote for trump was our shared frustration with the 2 party system and her desire to blow the whole thing up.

PaulaO

Postby PaulaO » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:56 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:
LeoApp wrote:People should vote. Period.

This I agree with completely. I don't care who or what someone votes for as long as they take the time to exercise a very, IMO, precious right.

Also IMO, if you don't vote, you have no grounds on which to complain. Doesn't make a difference to me if what you voted for ended up winning or loosing if you didn't vote, no complaining :)

Absofuinlutely. I became a member of my condo board because I felt I couldn't complain if I didn't know what was going on. Same with voting. Inform yourself and vote. Because it is a right that those before us fought for.

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:30 pm

LeoApp wrote:At least the markets got a hold of themselves. We'll see what happens going forward.

Alright. I have to say it. If the Hillary had won, you Democrats would have been cheering about the market closing at an all time high saying that it was because Hillary won.
Instead, you say "the markets got a hold of themselves". You (the generic you...not picking directly on you LeoApp) can't have it both ways.

I saw something on my facebook feed about if Trump had lost the Trump supporters would have been violent but since HIllary lost, they are just sad. Yet, there is a BUNCH of violent protests out there about Trump winning.

I'm really really tired of the Democrats crowing about how much better they are than Republicans. From where I am sitting, BOTH sides are about equal.

exvet

Postby exvet » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:04 pm

On today of all days, I'm proud and grateful that I had an opportunity to vote. I exercised that right. In all honesty like so many others I wasn't enthused about either candidate; but, my family through the wars has paid heavily. I am the product of two Vietnam vets. I have family serving now. For all those reasons and others I decided to suck it up and cast my vote. I will also say that I'm one of the DumbFucks that Facebook is labeling as so. I'm not about to go into my decision making process; but, as a dumbfuck with a Mensa IQ, 3 degrees, just 4 hours away from 4 degrees and a CV several pages long AND A WOMAN I am not ashamed to say I'm one of the Dumbfucks. I am just as worried and apprehensive as everyone else as to what direction our country will be taking; but, for all the unrest and discourse going on........well......those piling on who didn't vote.....quite frankly that is where the shame really lies especially today.

khall

Postby khall » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Chancelor, I am sad that HRC did not win, I am scared of what DT's presidency will bring. What I am seeing already is the hate crimes and bigotry that has come out of his win. The filters have been ripped off those who embrace DT's rhetoric of hatred. https://medium.com/@seanokane/day-1-in- ... .afu387cat
I have friends who are scared of what is happening around them. Even locally here the hate is spilling out at one of our local high schools. People are scared and rightfully so.

I don't agree with protestors becoming violent and Chancelor only SOME not a BUNCH of protests turned violent. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /93633154/

My biggest concern is the social implications and international implications of his presidency. You Republicans are looking to reverse gay marriage act and over turn Roe v Wade. Those laws protect the rights of our fellow citizens and I just hope that the next 4 yrs does not see their demise. I am also terrified of who DT will surround himself with as advisors. Bannon comes to mind. I was happy Merkel set her lines, good for her. I am waiting to see how DT will be able to handle international relations. I am concerned about his business ties around the world, pay to play is a real possibility there. I am concerned about his ties to Russia and their involvement with their hacking in this election. My sadness has been overwhelming this week, sad that half of those who voted either agreed with the hate filled rhetoric of DT or turned a blind eye to it. When the KKK endorses your candidate that should give you a clue.

musical comedy

Postby musical comedy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:31 pm

I don't agree with protestors becoming violent and Chancelor only SOME not a BUNCH of protests turned violent.
I guess it depends on what you consider 'some' and what you consider 'violent'.

This link is over a day old, but it give somes good photos of the demonstrations in the various cities. The link was before Portland. What is smashing windows and setting things on fire? I put that in the violent column. Disrupting traffic and interfering with the lives of innocent people is horrible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... untry.html

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:41 pm

For the record, Donald Trump was not my candidate. I did not vote for him and wouldn't consider voting for him.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Khali, while I agree with your concerns about the social and international implications, he is not a dictator yet... he will still have to follow some level of process and while a subset of the populace are stirred up with the hate and bigotry, I'm not convinced that even the majority of people who voted for DT are as hateful and bigoted as the cr*p we are seeing in the media. As with anything, a small subset of the population is an issue and paints everyone with the same brush, deserved or not (look at the LE issues... most LE are good people trying to do the right thing but a few bad apples paints the job with that brush).

Assuming that just because someone voted for DT they agree with hate filled rhetoric or ignored it may be a narrow view. Yes, perhaps they did ignore it but they also made a conscious choice to choose DT over HRC and it could be they didn't agree with her views, politics and behavior either.

Supposedly, although on a quick scan I can't find it, I heard on the radio this morning that CNN had a graphic out yesterday that showed only about 50% of the voters voted. So, instead of 120M votes, there could have been as much as 240M. Maybe place some of the blame on HRC's loss on the "masses" that I keep reading about that didn't get out and vote. She only has a very slim popular vote margin of just over 200K votes (that's not much).

To be honest, I voted for neither (yes, I did vote, including for POTUS) and if I'd had only those two to choose from I still might not have voted for either but I was as surprised and unhappy as the rest of you when DT won.

In part, while maybe Obama at the moment as a decent rating as President, it could be that DT's election was as much about people wanting change. He just wasn't the one I'd hope to lead that change :(

As a country, IMO only, it is time to put the election behind us, suck it up and do our best. Stop pointing fingers and blaming people, parties, etc. I am more than sure that if HRC had won, we'd still be having protests and other scary nonsense going on. DT was elected by our election process, we as 'muricans need to deal with it... good and bad.

Who knows what the next 4 years will bring. It will be hard to make any radical changes that fast... ships just don't change direction that fast.

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:57 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:
In part, while maybe Obama at the moment as a decent rating as President, it could be that DT's election was as much about people wanting change. He just wasn't the one I'd hope to lead that change :(

As a country, IMO only, it is time to put the election behind us, suck it up and do our best. Stop pointing fingers and blaming people, parties, etc. I am more than sure that if HRC had won, we'd still be having protests and other scary nonsense going on. DT was elected by our election process, we as 'muricans need to deal with it... good and bad.

Who knows what the next 4 years will bring. It will be hard to make any radical changes that fast... ships just don't change direction that fast.

I've been saying this since the days of the UDBB. There needs to be less finger pointing and more working together.

musical comedy

Postby musical comedy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:14 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote: I am more than sure that if HRC had won, we'd still be having protests and other scary nonsense going on.

Had Hillary won, there would have been some sort of protest/nonsense going on, but imo very solid opinion, it would be nothing close to what is going on now. I say that because...well look, I'll be blunt....the majority of these protestors out there are young and/or minorities. Young and minority are not Trump supporters. You are not going to see very many mature, adult, working class people participating in that kind of thing. The older one is, the less chance they would do it. For me, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that would get me into participating in any protest, no matter how polite it was. It's stupid.

LeoApp
Herd Member

Postby LeoApp » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Laurie - I wasn't saying they would tank because a Republican won. I was saying they would tank because Trump won and Wall Street considers him unpredictable. I think if say, John Kasich had been the nominee and won, I would not be wondering what the markets were doing to do. Hey -
I want more than anything for there to be a strong economy and jobs and I want to retire in 5 years so I am very concerned about my portfolio!

kande50

Postby kande50 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Chancellor wrote:
I'm really really tired of the Democrats crowing about how much better they are than Republicans. From where I am sitting, BOTH sides are about equal.

And that's because it's completely inaccurate to assign characteristics to large groups of people when only some of them actually have those characteristics

kande50

Postby kande50 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Tabby wrote:

No one I know who voted for Trump liked him either, or at least wouldn't admit it if they did.

khall

Postby khall » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:04 pm

mc, I do not agree with you about there not being protest if HRC had won. This was here in Georgia: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/georgia ... /464109332

These militia groups have grown over the last 8 years of Obama's administration. https://www.splcenter.org/active-antigo ... ted-states

These groups were preparing for war if HRC had won. Just look at the KKK marching in NC in celebration of Trump's victory. I am sorry for my language but that is fucked up.

Tabby
Herd Member

Postby Tabby » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:55 am

kande50 wrote:
Tabby wrote:

No one I know who voted for Trump liked him either, or at least wouldn't admit it if they did.

It's not about liking anyone or anything. The fact that these horrific characteristics were not enough to change their vote says it all. It doesn't matter how bad Hillary was as an option - there were independents as well as an option not to vote. By voting Trump, these people said it's ok to grope my daughter, especially for those in a position of power over her.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:16 am

Tabby wrote:No one I know who voted for Trump liked him either, or at least wouldn't admit it if they did.

It's not about liking anyone or anything. The fact that these horrific characteristics were not enough to change their vote says it all. It doesn't matter how bad Hillary was as an option - there were independents as well as an option not to vote. By voting Trump, these people said it's ok to grope my daughter, especially for those in a position of power over her.[/quote]

Why is it so hard to take a more balanced opinion of people who chose to vote for a candidate not of your liking?

I really don't believe that all these people in voting for Trump said it was okay to grope their daughters.

Looking at some of the actual vote demographics are quite interesting.

I personally do believe that many in voting for Trump felt he was representative of Making America Great (or whatever that slogan was). Do you really, really, really think that of the 120M votes cast (waving hands a bit with the numbers), that 60M people, at least, in this country thing groping daughters is ok? I don't.

If DT was so bad and HRC was so good, why was her margin over DT of the popular vote less than 1/2 of 1 percentage point (just over 200K votes out of 120M cast)?

kande50

Postby kande50 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:50 am

Tabby wrote:It's not about liking anyone or anything. The fact that these horrific characteristics were not enough to change their vote says it all. It doesn't matter how bad Hillary was as an option - there were independents as well as an option not to vote. By voting Trump, these people said it's ok to grope my daughter, especially for those in a position of power over her.

Nope, that's not what they're saying at all. What they're saying is that both candidates had serious problems and Hillary's were worse than Trumps. They don't condone who Trump is or much of what he says, but they found Hillary even more distasteful.

But, these are people I actually know, so unless they're lying I know that they don't condone that kind of behavior. But, they do, for some unknown reason, think that Hillary's behavior is so much worse than Trump's that they were willing to vote for him.

Literiding
Herd Member

Postby Literiding » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:31 am

kande50 wrote:But, these are people I actually know, so unless they're lying I know that they don't condone that kind of behavior. But, they do, for some unknown reason, think that Hillary's behavior is so much worse than Trump's that they were willing to vote for him.

IMHO that position will be vindicated if President Obama issues a pardon to HRC regarding the email server and/or the operation of the Clinton Foundation.

Otherwise, HRC will continue to be in the news regarding those two issues for a considerable period of time.

Time will tell.

kande50

Postby kande50 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Literiding wrote:
IMHO that position will be vindicated if President Obama issues a pardon to HRC regarding the email server and/or the operation of the Clinton Foundation.

And that's what it seemed to boil down to for voters: which one has made the worst mistakes. Or at least that's what people say is going on in their heads, although I'm not so convinced because I'm not sure everyone knows exactly why they preferred one candidate over the other, or if they do know they would never say it out loud.

musical comedy

Postby musical comedy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:47 pm

kande50 wrote:And that's what it seemed to boil down to for voters: which one has made the worst mistakes. Or at least that's what people say is going on in their heads, although I'm not so convinced because I'm not sure everyone knows exactly why they preferred one candidate over the other, or if they do know they would never say it out loud.
Nobody knows the reasons everyone chose the candidate they did. They only know what is told to them by their associates and what they have read on the web. As hard as this may be for some to believe, there are those voters that voted on THE ISSUES, not because they voted against a candidate. There were issues that were very important to people, and those issues were very different between the candidates.

Josette

Postby Josette » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:59 pm

musical comedy wrote: As hard as this may be for some to believe, there are those voters that voted on THE ISSUES, not because they voted against a candidate. There were issues that were very important to people, and those issues were very different between the candidates.

Exactly! Thank you for pointing this out.

Tabby
Herd Member

Postby Tabby » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:04 pm

kande50 wrote:
Tabby wrote:It's not about liking anyone or anything. The fact that these horrific characteristics were not enough to change their vote says it all. It doesn't matter how bad Hillary was as an option - there were independents as well as an option not to vote. By voting Trump, these people said it's ok to grope my daughter, especially for those in a position of power over her.

Nope, that's not what they're saying at all. What they're saying is that both candidates had serious problems and Hillary's were worse than Trumps. They don't condone who Trump is or much of what he says, but they found Hillary even more distasteful.

Perhaps I wasn't clear since your response is proving my point. I'm horrified that bigotry, racism, misogyny and sexual assault are "less bad" than anything else. I thought we'd come a long way from that. It's not even so much that Trump won but that he took such a high percentage of votes. That's an awful lot of people who can support that sort of thing. And I say support because Hillary wasn't the only other candidate and if people really didn't support it they could vote one of the independents instead. Trump still would have won but at least the Americans wouldn't look like a bunch of racist, misogynistic bigots that think sexual assault is ok.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Tabby wrote:I'm horrified that bigotry, racism, misogyny and sexual assault are "less bad" than anything else. I thought we'd come a long way from that. It's not even so much that Trump won but that he took such a high percentage of votes.

And to you, maybe they are "more bad" without a balancing positive while to others, there was more of a balance. As pointed out, who really knows what was in the minds of the voters (empty space? sometimes I wonder :) ).

FWIW, 18M (far more than the difference in the popular vote) didn't vote for either one (me included). Didn't like various aspects of either and I can't bring myself to support a candidate who doesn't represent what I think is important... and I personally find it distasteful to vote for a candidate for POTUS because they are less bad.

Tabby
Herd Member

Postby Tabby » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Thank you WMW. It is nice to know there are decent, thoughtful people out there.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:27 am

Thank you Tabby. I try. I know we don't' always agree but appreciate the comment. (And life is too short for vitriol IMO :) ).

I was also wondering today that I suspect for both candidates that there were some that really liked their candidate of choice while others simply held their nose and voted for the lesser of two evils as it were. I wonder of those that voted for the lesser of two evils if they'd actually voted outside the two main parties and voted some third party candidate what the election would have looked like.

As I've said, I won't vote for a POTUS candidate if I don't fell they really represent me. I am ever hopeful that we can move to a third party in this county that is somewhere in the middle of the two we have. I'd sure like to know how close we really are if more folks would have the courage of their convictions and not just follow the herd in the two party system.

And for those of you who do believe in the candidate and party you voted for, I'm not talking about you :)

boots-aregard
Herd Member

Postby boots-aregard » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:48 pm

Chancellor wrote:
I've been saying this since the days of the UDBB. There needs to be less finger pointing and more working together.

Unfortunately, the problem you have identified is just going to get worse. Not better.

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”