Please tell me it can stop

khall
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: Please tell me it can stop

Postby khall » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:55 pm

All of them are middle aged white males, not all are Trump supporters though, but definitely don't lean left!

Angfreda
Herd Member

Postby Angfreda » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:01 pm

khall wrote:All of them are middle aged white males, not all are Trump supporters though, but definitely don't lean left!

Which one wasn't a Trump supporter?

khall

Postby khall » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:05 pm

The anti semetic shooter thought Trump did not embrace the white nationalist rhetoric strongly enough plus "he surrounds himself with Jews".

I don't know much about the Kroger killer other than he targeted a primarily black church first but was unsuccessful in gaining entrance.

fallingwaters
Greenie

Postby fallingwaters » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:30 am

Just as in "When a Stranger Calls' the real danger is already IN the house---old white guys afraid of losing their power (imho of course).

kande50

Postby kande50 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:22 am

fallingwaters wrote:Just as in "When a Stranger Calls' the real danger is already IN the house---old white guys afraid of losing their power (imho of course).

...and their supporters, who are afraid of losing status. Or as someone wrote, "with status anxiety trying to elevate themselves by keeping others down".

Angfreda
Herd Member

Postby Angfreda » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:01 pm

khall wrote:The anti semetic shooter thought Trump did not embrace the white nationalist rhetoric strongly enough plus "he surrounds himself with Jews".

I don't know much about the Kroger killer other than he targeted a primarily black church first but was unsuccessful in gaining entrance.

well yes, but his dislike for Trump because he doesn't go Alt-right far enough doesn't make him better.

He's Trump on steroids. Which still makes him more aligned with Trump thanmot, and more aligned with Trump than aligned with me.

khall

Postby khall » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:10 pm

Angfreda I agree. This hateful rhetoric that is spouted and encouraged by DT has got to stop or these killings or attempted killings won't.

Angfreda
Herd Member

Postby Angfreda » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:39 pm

There's seems to be a desire to pretend that comments holding 45 accountable for his words is somehow calling him the trigger man.
Sometimes those who are simple want to make everything simple.

Jim Jones didn't hold a gun ot the head of his devotees to get them to literally drink the kool aid did he?
Did Mason kill people himself or convince others to do that?

Do you all REALLY believe that 45s rhetoric suggesting to attack, assault, etc the media, to lock up his opponents has 0 effect on a fringe of his followers? That his words really shouldn't be noted and condemned? That it plays 0 role in the actions of the easily manipulated and indoctrined?

The one nuts own lawyers have actually suggest just that as a defense!

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”