Avenatti's Twitter poll

Tsavo
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Avenatti's Twitter poll

Postby Tsavo » Mon May 28, 2018 12:56 pm

"Vote as to whether I should

a) stay on television and keep disclosing accurate information to the American public or

b) get off television and stop disclosing accurate information."

To which a follower added a third option...

c) stay on television and keep disclosing accurate information to the American public SHIRTLESS

LOL!

His followers are called Avenattos by the way.

Love,
An Avenatto

FlyingLily
Novice

Re: Avenatti's Twitter poll

Postby FlyingLily » Mon May 28, 2018 6:57 pm

I adore that guy. And Stormy too. I just hope they win this thing.

Tsavo

Postby Tsavo » Mon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Avenatti got a standing ovation on Maher's show. Maher said it was the only time a lawyer got a standing ovation. LOL

musical comedy

Postby musical comedy » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Now he says he might run for potus in 2020. Would you vote for him? I find him as disgusting as you guys find Trump. I think the only reason people like him is because he is after the people you dislike. If he were playing for the other team, you wouldn't like him. I don't get how some women find him attractive. Yuck.

Tsavo

Postby Tsavo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:42 am

musical comedy wrote:Now he says he might run for potus in 2020. Would you vote for him? I find him as disgusting as you guys find Trump. I think the only reason people like him is because he is after the people you dislike. If he were playing for the other team, you wouldn't like him. I don't get how some women find him attractive. Yuck.

Now listen up, missy. Let's get a few facts straight...

1. Avenatti graduated first in his law class at George Washington Law school after graduated from UPenn. That makes him 7,500 times smarter than Trump though he is only as smart as Obama (Harvard Law Review president).

2. Why people like him... I can answer what I think. He oozes confidence and intelligence, an ineluctable mixture in trying to literally save this country by bringing Trump down. He has more integrity and patriotism and courage in his little finger than the entirety of the GOP in Congress combined. He is much more than a slick, silver-tongued lawyer which is why he is credible as a POTUS candidate. There is a "there" there apart from the lavish lifestyle and his wife apparently hating his guts. Plus he is funny as hell. That alone would make me consider him for POTUS but combine that with the intelligence and heart makes him viable to rational knowledgeable patriots. The fact that he is in a relentless pursuit of Cohen/Trump is icing on the cake and has probably stopped some people from hurting themselves over Trump being POTUS.

3. In re being attractive, I would not be surprised if he polled high in that department. He is fit and has a chiseled jawline. And he is intelligent as f*ck and it shows. That is a recipe for attractiveness. As for the shirt thing, that is going to be a function of sufficient chest hair as always.

4. If he were playing for the other team, the only thing that would change is he would not have any intellectual honesty so nobody could respect him in that case. Intellectual honesty is really all we have at the end of the day. So yes I wouldn't like him for being dishonest and a traitor if he was on the other side.

Capisce?

musical comedy

Postby musical comedy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:00 am

I appreciate your views.

Tsavo

Postby Tsavo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:02 am

THANKS MC!!!!!!!!!

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”