2016 Hanoverian filly for sale in Oxford, Nova Scotia Canada

Be sure to include location of the item in the ad
lrhanoverians
Greenie

2016 Hanoverian filly for sale in Oxford, Nova Scotia Canada

Postby lrhanoverians » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Serene – Proudly offered for sale by Little River Hanoverians. Very elegant coming yearling Hanoverian Registered filly by Schwarzenegger/Certus.

New video taken this spring here: https://youtu.be/-UBa462shQY

Excellent & correct conformation combined with uphill movement and a pleasing temperament. Serene has eye-catching markings and commands your attention when she moves. We believe she has potential for dressage and the hunter/jumper ring, as her pedigree showcases success in both disciplines. Serene’s pedigree screams rideability and athletic ability. Sire Schwarzenegger was shown in dressage in Europe, however, also has been on the list for top jumper producers for the Hanoverian breed. Damsire Certus competed in the dressage ring, and his pedigree goes back to the jumper Calypso I.

I expect this dual purpose filly to mature around 16.2 hands. Her full brother is being started undersaddle with fantastic reviews.

This obviously dual-purpose filly is very reasonably priced at $10500 Canadian (approx. $7800 Usd)

You can PM me here, e-mail littleriverhanoverians@gmail.com for more information.
Last edited by lrhanoverians on Sun May 21, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Chisamba
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: 2016 Hanoverian filly for sale in Oxford, Nova Scotia Canada

Postby Chisamba » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:12 am

Because shedding out is such a significant price point, obviously. :lol:

Snork
Herd Member

Re: 2016 Hanoverian filly for sale in Oxford, Nova Scotia Canada

Postby Snork » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:57 pm

Naturally! I mean, do you like your sweaters moth-eaten or sleek and shiny? Horses are a bit like that too :P

Return to “For Sale!”