Helmut Oberhauser clinic ( SRS) in NJ

A forum for discussion of training in dressage
Chisamba
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Helmut Oberhauser clinic ( SRS) in NJ

Postby Chisamba » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:44 pm

I am very excited to offer the opportunity to ride with Helmut Oberhauser on his first visit to the USA.

Helmet Oberhauser started as an Eleve in 1997 so he has been with the Spanish Riding school for twenty one years. He has trained several stallions and has given clinics world wide and has private students in Europe competing in all levels. This is his first visit here, but I am told his english is very good and that he is patient with all levels of riders.
He places an important focus through training on the improvement of the rider's seat, the quality of the movements, and connection and harmony between horse and rider. He is skilled at in-hand work, and happy to work with riders of all levels on the longe, in regular riding lessons, and teaching in-hand work.

He will be at my barn in Lafayette NJ from July 28 thru 30 that is a Saturday , Sunday and Monday. there will be auditing available and a meet and greet dinner. please feel free to ask questions and contact me for a flyer if you are interested.

My last hoorah before Texas perhaps!

Dresseur
500 post plus club

Re: Helmut Oberhauser clinic ( SRS) in NJ

Postby Dresseur » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 pm

This is very cool! I definitely want to know more, probably won't haul M in, but may be able to make time to audit!

piedmontfields

Postby piedmontfields » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:58 pm

Wish I were near by and could audit! Hope you have a wonderful clinic.

Josette

Postby Josette » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Wow - what a gorgeous picture! Looking forward to hearing details/dates for your clinic.

Hayburner

Postby Hayburner » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:02 pm

Wow - Lucky, Lucky you....what a great learning experience this will be - wish I was closer!

Return to “Dressage Training”