2019 and Jan/Feb goals

A forum for discussion of training in dressage
Flight
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: 2019 and Jan/Feb goals

Postby Flight » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:51 pm

We are getting another late little heatwave so I've got a comp tomorrow and it's going to be hot. ARghh weather!
I didn't really get my goals (clean changes on Norsey) but he's working so well and doing exercises to work towards it so I'm happy. He's turned into such a nice horse. I took him to a hack show and he behaved so nicely, even with the sporting horses and the activity that goes on there. He won a reserve champ and the judge said he did a perfect workout but he's just a bit .. (and I added 'ugly' :D ) not the same class as the winner.

The other was to start PSG. I would have entered PSG tomorrow but I've put on weight and the tails I bought - my belly sticks out!! Well, that's really just an excuse :P Ding is going well, I'm sure I will do it this year.

Dresseur - that's great that Miro is not too bad and that your vet is going to help out with the treatments. Fingers crossed it works soon.

Ryeissa
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: 2019 and Jan/Feb goals

Postby Ryeissa » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Flight wrote:The other was to start PSG. I would have entered PSG tomorrow but I've put on weight and the tails I bought - my belly sticks out!! Well, that's really just an excuse

uh oh! But it made me chuckle- never thought of that.

Return to “Dressage Training”