Transition to fall: September-October Goals and Progress

A forum for discussion of training in dressage
exvet
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: Transition to fall: September-October Goals and Progress

Postby exvet » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:30 am

Sounds like a good clinic Moutaineer. I'm sure you'll have little problem addressing those nagging habits ;)

I just got home from the schooling show. I'm happy to say that Brandon showed some improvement overall and scored a 66.897 on Training Test 2 and a 67.414 on Training Test 3 (first time we've ever ridden that test). Of course, I got dinged for him not being supple enough and demonstrating that he still hasn't fully accepted the bit/connection. I did receive the geometry queen award for the day from the judge :) She is a small r judge who I've ridden under many times over the years; so, it was nice to get her feedback. I know when she says "X" it was definitely "X". I do have video, but it will take me some time to download it and make it accessible.

Junior was a total ham. We rode Third 2 for a 67.105. I was very happy with him. His first FC was late but no skip a change and his second change was CLEAN and ON THE AIDS woo hoo! I haven't schooled FCs for over a week, so I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Our next test was Third 3 and he only got a 10 min break, so I had a pooped pony. We've NEVER ridden this test before (I have never ridden this test before despite having brought a few horses through third level and I can't say that I like it) and Junior did try. We ended up with a 64.375 but he threw in a skip a change because he was tired. The other one to his good direction was clean but lacked the jump. Still his scores weren't too shabby, and he managed to pull a few 8s out in his first test. My "6" mover even scored 7's for gaits because of his second trot ;)

We have our work cut out for us; but I think both are keepers which I had to inform another random person who asked if Brandon was for sale.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:25 pm

Moutaineer wrote:Day 1 with Mette. Just sitting watching the video. If that poor woman has to say "let go of the left rein" "he's too bent" or "keep him straight" one more time, I may just have to take up knitting. There were quite a few "don't make it so complicated" as well.
Other than that, a pretty good session. The goal tomorrow will be to minimize these particular comments...

Mountaineer -
I have the opposite problem, usually I'm watching the video thinking why didn't anyone tell me I was doing that?! Which I think is more frustrating ha ha.

Blob, I am sure you and RP will find your rhythm together again soon. I think when things feel like they are falling apart it's usually when we were on the cusp of a lot of progress so I hope that is the case for you guys!

Exvet, So glad the schooling show went so well! Such good scores for both. You should be so proud.

Lynx was funky over the weekend (I think he overdid it and made himself sore) so he had a few days off but I rode him in a light lesson today. He felt pretty good. I think it's just building strength now. He certainly can't " hold himself up" for too long. Usually it's one lap around half the ring then a walk break is in order. It's a pretty distinct feeling where he just starts to feel unconnected and like he wants to fall on his forehand or out behind and gets fussy. If I give him walk breaks before it all falls apart then he feels pretty good. Our rides are probably 10 minutes of trot total with 15 minutes of walking otherwise. We will see.

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:52 pm

Complicated question but o really want input. When do you know a horse is ready to tap our / maxed it's natural ability at dressage. There are many beliefs. From every horse can do GP its just training to every horse can do second but from there listen to your horse etc etc.

Considering everything/ from my horse just doesn't like dressage to they don't have the gaits, the conformation , the soundness or the mind for level (×) how do you decide?

Horse news ever one is progressing. Personal news I'm on the list for surgery/ hip replacement

exvet

Postby exvet » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:55 pm

Chisamba wrote:Complicated question but o really want input. When do you know a horse is ready to tap our / maxed it's natural ability at dressage. There are many beliefs. From every horse can do GP its just training to every horse can do second but from there listen to your horse etc etc.

Considering everything/ from my horse just doesn't like dressage to they don't have the gaits, the conformation , the soundness or the mind for level (×) how do you decide?

Horse news ever one is progressing. Personal news I'm on the list for surgery/ hip replacement

Not counting career ending injuries or infirmities that helped me decide to retire a couple of mine over the years, I've made 'that' decision with 3. Others, I had to sell before getting to a plateau that I felt we wouldn't get past. I think one of the toughest and yet easiest decisions was when I listened to Monty, my former PSG mount who I sold to a friend. I felt strongly that passage was going to be too hard and unfair to demand from him more than just very short segments due to his conformation. He was and is such a willing individual and overachiever regarding pleasing his rider, but I did not want to shorten his career by being too greedy. I decided that letting others learn and earn their bronze, silver or other awards on him was far kinder than insisting on 'more' from him in terms of passage. Now to be honest the gal I sold him too and her trainer friend felt I was wrong but within a year of owning and riding him, they came to the same conclusion. Fortunately, we're all friends and respectful of each other mostly because we do put our horses first. I've switched others from dressage to eventing or western equitation because I felt that mentally and physically it was better for them. I had exhausted everything I knew to keep them happy in their work and when they clearly were happier with something else and performed better, that was my answer.

exvet

Postby exvet » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:05 pm

Supple - NOT. My ongoing issues and the elusive holy grail for me. In regard to Brandon, I slapped back shoes on him for the first time on Friday, surprised him with a show on Saturday and realized between yesterday and today (a combination of his behavior, my view of the videos and today's ride with another saddle), that his sudden return to fussiness and new sucking back behind my leg is likely saddle related. Ugh I really wasn't looking forward to another saddle quest but here I go, I guess. As for Junior the fire plug/brick sh!t house I hope to someday unlock the secret code. Until then I will continue to try to improve his strength and yes, chip away at my very tense through the back stout pony. Due to the rule of no more than 3 URLs, I posted one of Brandon's tests in the young horse forum.

https://youtu.be/6rmzh7Qhw_8
https://youtu.be/wqrrJ7Qc65g
https://youtu.be/5YzfTbvcY1E

blob

Postby blob » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:32 pm

Chisamba--i don't know the answer to that question and I think about it a lot. And I think there are also two version of that question--has that horse topped out at training up the levels? And has the horse topped at showing at those levels (and getting decent scores)?

I also think sometimes it's not that the horse has plateaued or that I have plateaued, but that as a team we have and both of us would still be able to move forward and ahead in a different partnership. I have thought this a lot with MM. I think before getting sick she was very capable of doing better and more than I was able to bring out of her. And I felt that maybe I would have more success 3rd level and above with a more naturally forward horse. It was making me feel guilty that I was holding her back. And I thought very hard about selling her. But then I remembered that she does not have performance goals and if she never reached her potential of being an upper level horse, then she wouldn't care and no great injustice would take place. Maybe I would achieve my up the level goals faster with another horse, but that is not the most important thing.

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:59 pm

exvet wrote:Supple - NOT. My ongoing issues and the elusive holy grail for me. In regard to Brandon, I slapped back shoes on him for the first time on Friday, surprised him with a show on Saturday and realized between yesterday and today (a combination of his behavior, my view of the videos and today's ride with another saddle), that his sudden return to fussiness and new sucking back behind my leg is likely saddle related. Ugh I really wasn't looking forward to another saddle quest but here I go, I guess. As for Junior the fire plug/brick sh!t house I hope to someday unlock the secret code. Until then I will continue to try to improve his strength and yes, chip away at my very tense through the back stout pony. Due to the rule of no more than 3 URLs, I posted one of Brandon's tests in the young horse forum.

When Junior's canter quality approaches his trot your tests will be magnifique!

Tanga
500 post plus club

Postby Tanga » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:43 am

Chisamba wrote:Complicated question but o really want input. When do you know a horse is ready to tap our / maxed it's natural ability at dressage. There are many beliefs. From every horse can do GP its just training to every horse can do second but from there listen to your horse etc etc.

It's complicated. I guess it depends on the situation. With my first horse, my Appy, I didn't have any other resources, so though he had no extended trot or passage, I did try GP a bit, then just stayed at I-1 because I had no options. I was able to get the first horse I bred to GP, but she tragically died. Of the three I have now, if I hadn't bred the two I'm riding now, I probably would have kept on playing with 4th/PSG with mom and seen if I could fix the changes, which were the major issue with her.

I did have a horse I acquired for to rehab ad fix who could dressage well, but he really didn't like it. Luckily I had my older mare and eventually sold him to someone who liked to jump. He would not have been a happy dressage horse. I don't think gaits would have swayed me, though these days the way gaits are going I'm thinking of stopping showing in the next 4-5 years period. The soundness of mind seems the biggest factor to me, because if the horse can't mentally handle it, you're never getting anywhere.

As with most things about horses, everyone is riding and competing for their own reasons, so it's all about what you want. I judged a show last weekend and there was a woman riding two horses and had a groom with her who came from a really expensive area around here at 2nd level, but she and the horses had no clue what they were doing. I talked to everyone after the tests and tried to get into the myriad of things wrong. I finally said she should really try intro. or training. She said she would try to cancel. Sigh. What do you say? She actually came back in riding them each at intro. A and B (it's a schooling show, we can do whatever we want!) and I was so happy for her. I was able to give her OK scores and focus on a few things to tell her. She still didn't seem to get that she could get lessons from someone to help her with all of this, but it was a start.

khall

Postby khall » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:06 am

Been reading all but super busy right now. Cedar clinic this coming weekend. She qualified to go to Nationals this week with two horses. GP and I1. Would love to see her show!!

Hauled Joplin off to school at show facility poplar place today. Ran through a couple of 1 st level tests. She was such a good girl. Hoping to show next month there. Love being able to haul ride haul back same day. Rip had to have a day to get his shenanigans out. Culture Gaila this week. Jingles for clean culture!!

Nice scores exvet! I know you are happy with both of your boys!
Chisamba I truly think barring injury or lameness the horse’s temperament is the most limiting. I rode a GP horse who did not initially have a clear trot yet with good schooling he had a remarkable passage. So much heart to him! Now good temperament and ability that’s just golden.

Little yellow pony Chex is being a very good boy for his older AA rider!! They are such a nice pair. With training he will make her a lovely horse. Took him for coggins and the vet clinic went Gaga over his cuteness.

Stay cool and happy riding all!!

Kyras_Mom
Herd Member

Postby Kyras_Mom » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:03 am

I had a couple nice works with Kyra and finally talked to the BO on how her behavior with her neighbors has been and she said she was back at baseline which isn’t great but at least she isn’t trying to rip their faces off. I am thinking she does have ulcers so I will keep her on the Nexium for at least 28 days. I have to look up the recommendations for how to taper. Now that she is getting her meals in a slow feed hay net, I hope that it helps maintain better GI health. I am not sure whether to put her on a daily GI supplement. I currently do give her Outlast before I ride so that may be enough with the slow feed nets.

Amazingly, even the mouth issues have resolved quite a bit. I don’t know if it related to ulcers or not but I have had very little fussiness related to the bit which has been wonderful. She still has a bit of coughing from our horrendous smoke of that last couple weeks but nothing that is progressing. It is definitely originating from her throat and not lower.

Today I set up two ground poles with one on each side of the circle and did some canter work. We started with a bigger circle and one pole then made the circle smaller and included both poles. I was really happy with her effort. She allowed me to adjust her stride and she didn’t get tense or quick.
We finished up with some walk/canter/walk transitions. I was very particular to the left and actually got her through and not using her under neck and front end to pull her into canter. Overall, very nice rides.

Susan

mari
Herd Member

Postby mari » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:59 am

Chisamba wrote:
exvet wrote:Supple - NOT. My ongoing issues and the elusive holy grail for me. In regard to Brandon, I slapped back shoes on him for the first time on Friday, surprised him with a show on Saturday and realized between yesterday and today (a combination of his behavior, my view of the videos and today's ride with another saddle), that his sudden return to fussiness and new sucking back behind my leg is likely saddle related. Ugh I really wasn't looking forward to another saddle quest but here I go, I guess. As for Junior the fire plug/brick sh!t house I hope to someday unlock the secret code. Until then I will continue to try to improve his strength and yes, chip away at my very tense through the back stout pony. Due to the rule of no more than 3 URLs, I posted one of Brandon's tests in the young horse forum.

When Junior's canter quality approaches his trot your tests will be magnifique!

A very concise comment, I agree. I loved how fluently you presented your tests, and the trot works was LOVELY.
The aim of argument or of discussion should not be victory, but progress. ~ Joseph Joubert

Ponichiwa
500 post plus club

Postby Ponichiwa » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:41 pm

I swear I blink and whole months go by.

My goals for this time around are:
- Get off the property again and go show
- Trust more, do less: develop more self-carriage in Queso by keeping my hands close together and out in front of me (got into a bad habit of too wide and down)
- Develop more thrust and carry in the trot and canter for better scores in medium gaits
- Lose 5 lb again (it's only 20% of the same 5 lb as last time)

And a mid-September update on those goals:
Went to a schooling show over the weekend and debuted at 2nd level USDF and 3rd level western dressage (first time for either of us showing in western saddle). Despite a very hot day, where we rode in the mid-afternoon 96+F heat, Queso was as always a Very Good Boy and took home a respectable 64% at 2-3 and a surprisingly high 70% at western 3rd-4.

The 4 separate baths to whiten his tail were worth it!

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:44 pm

Congrats, Queso looks great in blue :D
Keep calm and canter on.

Tanga
500 post plus club

Postby Tanga » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:03 pm

Good job showing exvet and Ponchiwa!

Now that I'm staying logged in, I can post!

I haven't been showing. I've been judging a fair amount, though. I like to do it a little, but I sure wouldn't want to do this all of the time. At least as a schooling show judge it's kosher to talk to people and give them some help. It's so stressful when people have no clue or are making basic mistakes and I just feel bad giving low scores. Most have been great, though.

Next year is a championship year, so preparing. It might be my last hurrah. I am just getting really disappointed where the dressage world is going. I don't know. Maybe I'll do something like lease Quilla to someone who wants to ride/show GP, since it's so rare, and then move Quinn up to I-2 and GP. She can do it. Her ones are much better than Quilla's and have always been clean. She's not as spectacular as Quilla in the p/p, but way steadier. She can do it, and she has the half passes in trot and canter. But for next year, she'll stay PSG and I-1 because showing both at the same levels is too hard.

I've just been working on strengthening and figuring it out. I think I finally solved Quinn's issue which seemed to be a pulled something maybe in her chest/shoulder or back two years ago. I've tried all kinds of massage, stretches, warmup, and the miracle cure seems to be a little stretch I saw on a video. I just dig in and pull as hard as I can just below her tail, basically the sacrum, and she loves it. She will lean against it and just get happy eyes. I do it on both sides even a little and it makes a huge difference. The work is a lot of collected and extended in the canter and trot so it's all about sitting under behind and coming up in front so that she's expecting to come right back instead of getting tight and wanting to drop. I'm adding p/p into the trot to work on that.

Quilla is just all about getting her SO good at the p/p at home I get half that good at a show! Ah! She's so nice at it, and I just want to be at a show and not have her get quick and steppy in the piaffe and uneven in the passage. I have no problem getting clean 15 one tempis at home, but they can just go away at the shows, too, and I can't even tell. I think I have finally figured out what the feel has to be and have it ingrained in my head so I can keep it at a show.

I'll do a show at the end of Oct and hope get them both one qualifying score at each level and then show in Jan/Feb so I am ahead of the game. We got super, super, super lucky here with weather in that it stayed cool in August, and we had the one insane hot week a couple of weeks ago, but we actually had a good rain Sunday! It almost never rains here in Sept., and we need rain very badly.

demi

Postby demi » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:00 pm

Ponichiwa, did you get show pics of Queso in his western tack?? I would love to see some!

Still missing Rik terribly. I’ve only been checking this board occasionally and skimming at that. Pictures catch my eye and cheer me up. I feel that I should be reporting my progress on Besa but I just don’t have it in me to write. My trainer keeps me focused for daily lessons. She is a superwoman. Besa is a perfect schoolmaster for me. We have our share of bad days, but mostly, we are improving at a nice rate. We are still on the program of learning to ride the FEI horse that Besa is, before going back to the lower levels. I wouldn’t have believed I would be doing some of the things we are doing but I’ve trusted Christine implicitly and she’s proven that she really knows what she’s doing!

I’m going to try to catch up with y’all’s reports (and videos!) and hopefully join this thread again soon.

Srhorselady
Herd Member

Postby Srhorselady » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:15 pm

Demi, it’s good to hear from you. I’ve been missing your updates. I’m glad you are riding and enjoying Besa!

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:32 pm

Demi, echoing Srhorselady--nice to hear from you. So glad you have Besa.

Ponichiwa, lovely happy picture and congratulations!

I have had a chance to digest the weekend's clinic to a greater extent than the initial "wahoo, we went offsite, rode, had fun and no-one died!"

The nut of the weekend was straightness in the neck, but also not trying so damned hard and pushing and fiddling and shortening reins before transitions. Just breathe and mentally let go and ride forward.

We also worked some on my position, as I've become rather "scrunched" recently (see trying and pushing and fiddling...) I mean, it's all basic concepts that aren't particularly different to anything I hear in my regular lessons, but concisely expressed and addressed.

I rode today in my lesson with what I learned in the front of my mind... straight neck, hands together, no undue rein fiddling, long leg and no spur... and had a terrific no tension, no spook, obedient, round and relaxed ride (which was not necessarily what I was expecting as it was wildly windy and they are dismantling and old metal barn at the far end of the outdoor arena. There is something about the "whoosh" of a piece of old galvanized roofing steel sliding 20ft to the ground that'll set some horses right off--other ashen-faced people had some really exciting rides this morning.)

I can practically hear Potters breathing a sigh of relief that I seem to be finally getting it--or this bit of "it.".

Mette was actually extremely happy with the progress we have made since we last rode with her. My husband, who, bless his dear heart. faithfully comes and videos every clinic for me, said "you are looking like a real upper-level rider." Which is actually high praise indeed coming from him.

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:53 am

20220922_184404.jpg
20220922_184404.jpg (248.12 KiB) Viewed 8004 times

Clinic pic.

demi

Postby demi » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:28 am

Thanks for posting the lovely pic, Mountaineer. You and Potters look like you were made for each other! And I totally agree with your DH. You look like a real upper level rider.

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:48 am

Demi, so glad you found time to post. I'm am glad Rik left you the legacy of Besa to help you go on.

Moutaineer I have so enjoyed your journey with Potters from the barely sound spooky schoolmaster to the true upper level pair. You are good for him and he is good for you.

I'm still waiting for the schedule of my hip replacement surgery. I was wondering about perhaps keeping a horse in training while I'm out and of course just resting the other two. I'll have to hire someone to care for the barn while I'm out. So the money to train will be scarce. So I had my trainer evaluate my horses and ( this is not the first time ) it was suggested that Saiph is physically built to be hsppiest as lower level mount and that she is already struggling to do the three straight line changes of fourth level. ( I n my youth I thought I was pretty good at flying changes but of late I have wondered if I just had talented horses at it) I was a bit ego boosting to be assured that we were probably doing better than deserved and are close to tapping out as it were . I guess there is a point where having more try than talent shows. I prefer happy horses and don't like the horse or myself to feel like we are fighting for progress. This is a journey for me because I was raised to believe all horses can do it and it was juat the training. So i was feeling like a shit rider because my training stalled both with kimba and now Saiph over the same thing. I called in for help because that is what open minded people do. My choice of help ( multiple levels FEI rider and smart person) and they said K was beautifully trained just not a natural canter and Saiph is reaching a level of physical discomfort and stress about uphill. I just need time to decide if I agree. I think I do. . Do I want to show FEI or am I happy mucking about in the national levels and training for the journey not the outcome.

Probably a boring quandary for those reading.

Thats why I asked for opinions on when to let a horse choose what makes it happy.

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:22 pm

Demi, good to hear from you!

Moutaineer, glad you had a good clinic and are seeing the results (and getting the kudos)!

Chisamba, I don't think it's a boring quandary at all. I'm in the same boat on whether it's fair to try to get Annabelle to third. Second is already a lot to ask for her, but she also keeps improving so...

Yesterday I did a jump lesson on Annabelle and we were both a bit $hit. I think it was just the day. But I pulled Tesla out and got her over a few crossrails as well. She stalled out halfway over one jump, and then refused and knocked over the next crossrail, but once I let her know that I meant it, she started jumping pretty enthusiastically, if not awkwardly. I know she could jump the moon if she had a mind to. I think we'll shoot for cantering crossrail courses so she can learn to find her spots, and then in the spring we might think about a little more actual jumping. Tomorrow is her dressage debut with Intro B and C. I'll have to braid her up and try to get pics in our "stone blue" ensemble.
Keep calm and canter on.

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:42 pm

Chisamba, the way you are riding may change when you have had the hip done and are back to being more even. I bet you get your flying change installation chops back :) If I were you I wouldn't be making any decisions until I'd recovered from and adjusted to that.

Good luck tomorrow, SF!

Flight

Postby Flight » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:16 am

SF, that comparison pic is great! Tesla has matured a lot, she looks amazing.
Ponichiwa, great photo!!
Mountaineer, love reading your progress. Photo definitely shows you are both doing well. LOL my partner gets roped into videoing too, and he starts saying stuff a bit too loud "that horse looks on the forehand" or "that one is lazy behind".. I'm like shhhhhhhh :lol:
Exvet, thanks for sharing test vids. Always good to watch.
Demi, I'm so sorry you lost Rik. I'm glad you are doing the cool stuff with Besa though, the higher level stuff is so fun to do!
I am reading everyone's posts, I love these threads.

Chisamba, it's an interesting discussion. So many times I've thought of tapping out with my horses. The little horse not having enough oomph to do things, and the big horse poorly conformed and struggling to collect. BUT, I think they are just humps that you have to take the time to get over. I've given up the thought of being competitive in dressage though. I can't get the expression and gaits that the better horses can get, and I make my horses unhappy if I push for it. I still would love to do a GP test and i'm practising bits of it, but the pressure off to be competitive amongst the professionals and WBs is making it really fun.
Time off for horses is not a bad thing while you recover after your hip surgery, especially if you are at a hump. I reckon back off your expectations but dont tap out.
If you think there's something medically wrong, get a good vet check from a sports med vet done. I've been told my big horse is likely to have kissing spines, hock issues and an old T1 fracture. He is struggling with piaffe and trans out of piaffe. So,I need to take him to the vets (about 3hrs drive away) and get a good assessment on him and I only play with these movements. If it's a good day and he feels ok, I'll do some. If it's a day he's objecting, I leave it alone.

edited to add: Also, here's a little vid of Ding doing 1x changes. I thought many times of stopping his training because I didn't think he could do it. Now, the problem with sharing achievements like this, is comparing it to perfect. Especially following social media stuff. Like, they are not going to score high marks and they are far from perfect. But OMG my little horse is doing 1x changes!!! I showed a friend this vid and she said "oh he gets so bouncy". Nice way of saying they suck. But the more you train, the more you realise how friggen hard this is and have a lot more empathy for others that are trying.

https://youtu.be/BAvbLzl7eWA

I'm enjoying doing working eq because they have to be trained well, collect and have impulsion but they don't need the expression.

Saying that, my little black horse is not brave. So, he does struggle when I go to different comps and the gate squeaks and the environment is different. I have thought of quitting because of that reason (I often get eliminated because he's too scared) but I'll keep chipping away. I'm moving up to the next level where it's all one-handed riding. Two hands doesn't stop us getting eliminated, so may as well push on!
Here's some vid of Ding at our last competition. All 3 phases are there so feel free to skip along. It was really wet, Ding hates it if he doesn't feel secure and you can see how worried he is about some of the obstacles. But we made it through.

https://youtu.be/WTTwi3SkZJg

And a short clip of Norsey training at home. He's probably too big for working eq, but who cares he can do it! I've just had to teach him to go slow and not speed up.

https://youtu.be/_zkPbjiTzOo

As a goal for me, I just have to stop eating!! I'm not sure if it's an age thing where I dont care enough? Or my metabolism isn't what it used to be but I can't seem to diet. I've never been this big, and it's getting alarming.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:20 pm

I just love reading about everyone's journey here. I really appreciate every one sharing every success and honesty about their struggles. I'm steadily getting Lynx back to work. Still unsure what will happen but I know that I'm hyper-aware of things so things feel a bit worse than perhaps they are.

I did send his ultrasound to a performance vet at CSU. She found confident that there was no major soft tissue injury there And now the biggest thing is getting him and keeping him strong. That will help keep the joint stable. He is getting a rolfing session soon (kind of a cross between massage and chiropractic from my understanding.) And he is on the list to get a chiropractic adjustment soon as well.

I'm not sure that we totally have everything addressed yet but I'm pushing to make sure that we do. I'm suspicious of SI pain although I don't think it's severe. But there was always talk about a possibility of SI injury along with the stifle.

Demi, glad to hear from you. Keep going on and know we are here for you.

SF, I'm amazed with how Tesla has been improving lately. I'm so happy for you.

Chisamba, You are such a good true horse woman. I sure hope your hip surgery helps and then maybe later you can evaluate your horses more and think about where you're going.

Flight, I love that you share your working equation journey here. My daughter has just started playing with it in her lessons, So we're very well maybe coming to you for some advice one day! It's clear that you have a great time with your horses and care very much about them on top of being a very talented rider.

Lipsmackerpony88

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:25 pm

Can't forget to say how handsome both Queso and Potters look as well!! Great job you guys.

And Exvet, I always watch your videos for inspiration on how I want to ride and handle the horses. Thank you for always sharing video. Much improvement I think!

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:27 pm

I think I enjoy the riding far more than I like showing and I enjoy the journey far more than the destination. So I will kind of take a leaf out of Flights tree and just train on considerately and go wherever that takes me.

Flight I like his ones. Well done.

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:36 pm

Flight, I always love your WE videos. You and Ding have come so far. It's funny, right after watching your video I came across a WE club in Montana (one state over, but they are BIG states) on FB and started following them. Then I heard a couple riders at the show today talking about a WE clinic or something in a town about 45 minutes away. So maybe it is on the rise. I will have to keep my ear to the ground.

Today was Tesla's dressage debut. I hadn't ridden a test in a short court in probably five years, and wow it feels small on an almost 17H horse. I signed up for just the dressage phase of a horse trials, so there was jumping and cross country going on beyond the warmup area, which was just a patch of grass with fences on two sides. There is a stream and some trees on the other side, and a flock of ducks kept coming up out of the creek to eat at the edge of the grass. She was a little :shock: here and there, but took less time until I was ready to climb on, and overall she was pretty good, and obedient. At the far end of the show arena there was a little league game going about 100 yards away, with more cheering spectators, but she was mostly suspicious of the judge's stand, which was a table on a big flatbed trailer. Despite some nice stretchy forward work in the warmup, she was distracted and stiff as a board in the show arena, but we completed the tests fairly accurately, including canter both leads in I-C, and she let me get on from a toolbox back at the trailer so I could find a random stranger to snap a pic. By the time I went to pick up my tests, they'd taken everything over by the x-country and I was too lazy to go get them. Not planning to show Intro again anyway. :D

Keep calm and canter on.

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:36 pm

You look fabulous SF! This shot really shows how Tesla has grown and matured this year.

I just tripped over the wheelbarrow and carved a giant and profusely bloody hole in my shin. I dont even dare look at it closely. Yay me.

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:03 am

Oh Gosh Moutaineer, you've got to stop with these injuries! I hope it's not too serious. :(

Tesla has really changed a lot. It kind of sneaks up on you when you see them every day.

LSP, jingles for Lynx continuing to improve. You really deserve a sound horse that you can ride without all these worries!
Keep calm and canter on.

Kyras_Mom
Herd Member

Postby Kyras_Mom » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:30 am

Flight…those one’s look fabulous to me. What an accomplishment!

SF…that sounds like a 3 ring circus so good job! Ms Tesla looks as cool as a cucumber. That bodes well for the future.

Everyone looks so good. Thanks for the pics and videos

Demi…hugs. I am glad Besa is there for you and you are having such a good experience.

I have been able to ride fairly regularly and Kyra has been a delight. She is much mellower since I started treating her for ulcers and much less mouth fussiness. She is much happier having her hay in a SF net. Well, she may not be happier but she certainly is kept busy eating MUCH longer than before. Her cough seems to have resolved now that all the smoke cleared out of the air. Tuesday while I was riding, I kept marveling at the very blue sky.

Still always working on basics. My back was stiff Thursday and I am sure I wasn’t doing her any favors. Friday was better. I try to work on lateral work at least every other ride and we have been working on adjusting stride length within the gait and staying in front of the leg. One day our ride consisted of 3 laps around the arena in walk…a black cloud with lightening, thunder and rain came over the hill. I kept her tacked up but every time I peered out of the barn, it started dumping again. I finally gave up :lol: . I did get my tacked spiffed up a bit while drying it off. Tack cleaning is not one of my common pastimes.

I am still trying to find a doc to get a second opinion on my torn hip tendon. Still contemplating another try at PRP with a provider in Idaho Falls that actually knows what they are doing. Will see Monday if I can get in to a sports medicine orthopedic doc in town. I don’t know if they will take a 67yo chubby old lady or if they consider horseback riding an athletic endeavor. We will see.

Susan

exvet

Postby exvet » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:11 pm

So many beautiful and obviously developing horses. Great pic SF.

Flight, your videos are definitely an inspiration.

Chisamba, I can't count the number of people I know who've had their hip(s) replaced and wondered afterwards why they didn't get it done sooner and the majority of those people are dressage riders (I have small social circles LOL). I have no doubt your equine journeys will lead you through some great adventures whatever they turn out to be.

LSP, I'm sure with time Lynx will be fine with time which is the main ingredient in building strength along with exercise.

Moutaineer - bubble wrap? Your pictures on Potters are wonderful but I have a strong compulsion to send you a huge roll of it........

Ponichiwa - you and your golden boy are the envy for sure

Demi - so glad to hear from you. My thoughts have been with you. Horses have special healing powers and obviously Rik knew this.

It's funny how things go full circle as they say. Initially when I had to go on the saddle search for Brandon, Srhorselady reached out to tell me she was willing to sell back the saddle I had sold to her a 'few' years ago. I re-flocked it knowing it would fit Brandon for short while. Well short indeed - kind of the rub. You find something that works so you can develop them and then they, darn it, DEVELOP! So, I went to our local consignment tack store and started pulling down saddles that I knew had a chance to fit me and after the third try (on Brandon) I ended up bringing home an Albion SLK, just like the one I had on Junior. Of course, I sold it once Junior outgrew it and needed a semi-custom which I still love. If only I had a larger tack room but then that carries its own dangers, LOL> I suspect I will eventually shell out to have a semi-custom or custom made for Brandon at some point but since it's obvious his frame still has a lot of expansion in the future, I'm thrilled I found a saddle decently priced 'off the rack' that fits us both for now. We're back on track to focus on the recognized show in November. It's amazing how much quieter the mouth gets once you fix the issue with the back.

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:49 pm

Damn' it sounds like my barn will be closing by the end of the year. Somehow I knew this would happen if I moved Obie over. Trying not to freak out just yet, but I'm putting out feelers. Might need to sell Annabelle sooner than I'd planned. :(
Keep calm and canter on.

Aleuronx
Herd Member

Postby Aleuronx » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:31 pm

Oh SF what a gut punch with the barn. Put the word out and hopefully your horse community will come through.

I will un-fondly refer to Regionals 2022 as the good, the bad and the ugly. I will attempt to keep this short as wow I would not think anyone would want to fully re-live the events of the last few days least of all me.

To begin the day before I was to leave get a text from the barn manager that Kora's left hind is swollen. Swear, a lot. Then head to the barn and see a slightly swollen leg and pop her on the lunge. Confirm soundness, video some and then send frantic text to my trainer as to what do to. Review USEF drug rules, get a plan with trainer. It had been bad thunderstorms the night before and we guess either she did a twist in the mud or knocked it, just stressful timing. Spoiler alert: she's fine, very minimal swelling the next morning and I popped her on the trailer and after a 4hr ride she walked off with a tight, cold leg from then on. I guess that's the idea of those vita-floors and such?

The good! Arrive at the venue about 30 minutes before the masses so enough time to quickly unload stuff and horse then get a primo trailer parking spot instead of the way back 40. Had a lovely lesson ride with trainer in the big stadium where our championship class was to be. Kora was forward, on the aids, listening all the things and sound. Pleased with our work and excited.

The bad! Wake up next day to TORRENTIAL rains and full on thunderstorm. Get text from my mom that she's at ER with dad, post-covid complications, very not good but no details yet. Trundle over to barns to feed and see the damage, rings are underwater with huge puddles. Rider's meeting with TD and officials at 7:30am, all open classes are cancelled whomp there goes our warm-up go. Championship classes for the day delayed to 3pm start and under no circumstances could anyone be in any arena during the day. After the meeting there was a break in the rain and everyone on the grounds gets horses out to hand walk then back to the barns as it continued to rain and storm until after 1pm. At 3pm they open a single open warm-up for general rides. One. For the entirely of the horses at the show grounds, almost 700 horses for the weekend. It was INSANITY, opened at 3pm and like 30-40 horses in there. I waited for a bit to clear out and took our chances. Well, we were the drama :? Kora actually did warm-up set okay and listening if a bit tense, walked then picked her up for second set and she bucks, leaps, bucks and leaps and launches me over her head/shoulder. Land on my arse, hand on my precious reins that were custom made by a now retired leather worker and therefore irreplaceable. I jerked those suckers so hard to get her to stop backing up and she drags me about a foot before thinking better of it. Remember how it rained? lol
Footing thief.jpg
Footing thief.jpg (181.74 KiB) Viewed 7845 times

Stood and calmly brushed off my arse to no good effort then marched over to the opening of the warmup and mounting block while assuring the several very kind, wide eyed ladies that I was okay. Mounted and did the damn thing and called it a day.

The ugly! Touchbase with mom over the evening and not good news, blood clots in lungs and heart/fluid retention, hospitalized and trying to stabilize. I try to compartmentalize away but spend most of the night anxiety/worrying instead of mentally riding the test. Dawn of championship is no better, trainer is able to coach my warm-up and I literally have an out of mind/body moment thinking of dad halfway through where trainer is yelling at me "what's wrong? what are you doing??" Try to snap out of it but only make it through the trot and walk tour of the test before my mental state just does me wrong, can't touch the right rein in the canter and well, much backwards movement and a levade between F and L isn't a movement in 1st 3.
Levade between F and L.jpg
Levade between F and L.jpg (182.34 KiB) Viewed 7845 times

So that was end of our Regionals 2022 waving the white glove to withdraw. Not the end of season we had worked towards but I'm okay, the mare is okay and my dad is getting stable and treated. Again apologies for the novel this became even attempts to keep it brief, but I appreciate everyone who was cheering us on from afar.

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:23 pm

Oh dang Alx, what a tough go. Jingles that your dad keeps improving. Weather plus horses being unreliablew and other unforseen circumstances all seem to converge at the worst times. Glad you weren't hurt in the unscheduled dismount though.
Keep calm and canter on.

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:02 am

It's kind of amusing because for the first ten years of my life I had one saddle and rode every horse in the same saddle. I did use real sheep skin wool down as the pads ( because we had sheep and cured the skins ourselves. They were still imbued with lanolin and the horses backs would gleam where the old had been. ) now that sounds awful but all the horse I ride were related because Dad bred them sll so maybe they did not suffer so much. Or maybe the woolen padding was very forgiving . I ride fifty and guided mile endurance rides and dressage in that same saddle and no sore backs.

Now I have a different saddle for every horse and have them fired annually. I have an adjustable tree I use on greenies so I can adjust it as they develop.

I admit each of my current horses is a different breed with a very different shape back but it's still interesting.

Is it because the current custom built sales are so well fitted that they do not transfer well from horse to horse? Maybe my old saddle didn't fit anyone perfectly but fitted everyone ok? Or maybe I should find a sheep farmer and buy Merino pelts.

I spent hour and hour going back to my very first videos of Saiph Kimba and Caliburn under saddle. How nice it is to have the visual record. I realized something significant. I was much more patient in bringing Caliburn and Kimba along. I had good reason. Kimba didn't have true canter and Cali was upside down and a driving horse.

But it's quite significant. Saiph was obese but had a true canter and previous dressage training but I think I progressed her according to her talent rather than considerate to her supple and strength. Now that I'm doing straight line changes she is telling me and ask I need to do is be a little more patient with her development.

I think.

The videos were fair and revealing.

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:03 am

Wow Aleuronux that's a heck of a memorable show. I hope your father heals well.

Straightforward maybe you'll find an even better barn.

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:29 am

For fun and Demi said she liked photos.

And a video of my big goof

https://youtube.com/shorts/lyFbbZ4WXDk?feature=share
Attachments
CALIBURN  September 2022.jpg
CALIBURN September 2022.jpg (60.69 KiB) Viewed 7839 times
Caliburn April 2020.jpg
Caliburn April 2020.jpg (21.78 KiB) Viewed 7839 times

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:42 am

Wow, the change in Caliburn is stunning, and I love the video. Tesla is the same.

I might find a better barn, but not likely to find anything that will allow me to keep two in work as it will be more $$ as well as a longer drive fighting traffic. It is kind of "funny" that I was thinking most of this morning that I need to get serious about selling Annabelle next year. This barn closure might force that faster than I'd planned, and it doesn't feel good to be forced into it. She is a darling but topping out and would probably like a little 100 pound teenage rider, and I'd have a lot more time and $$ to focus on Tesla. Oddly, I got a butt dial from her previous owner just a few days ago. I may contact her as she owns a boarding stable, though more of a kid-oriented barn.
Keep calm and canter on.

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:04 am

Oh, good heavens, Aleuronx! I'm so sorry it was all such a dramatic disappointment--and jingling for your dad.

Bummer on the barn, SF. Its happening all over here, too.

I had a quiet afternoon riding my paintbrush. I will see if I can get a boot on tomorrow.

demi

Postby demi » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:49 am

I went back to watch Exvet’s tests and read everything after. Let’s see if I can remember everything i wanted to comment on…

Jr. is a real hunk. I love how organized you have him and how precisely you ride. I agree with Mari about Chisamba's comment. When you get his canter as good as his trot work, he’s going to be super. Brandon looks good, too. Glad you figured out the issue was with the saddle and got it solved.

Tesla looks fabulous, and you fit each other nicely. Loved the pic. Good luck selling A, it sounds like a good solution.

Susan, I’m so glad you are able to ride consistently. So good for both you and Kyra…. Looks like I’ll be getting my 93 yr old mom for the winter and will be doing the juggling of mom care with riding that you and several others are doing.

LSP it soundslike you’re doing all the right things for Lynx. I suspect your good management will have positive results. Looking forward to good reports in the near future.

Flight as usual, I love your riding and training. Ding’s 1X changes looked lovely to me.

Al, just wow. What a show. Sorry about your dad and hoping he recovers well.

Chisamba, thanks for the pics and video!! I totally enjoyed Cali’s scratching session. What a happy boy. And the improvement in his dressage is remarkable. I appreciate your attitude and your approach to training. A lot of people with your talent and skill wouldn’t be as kind and careful with less than perfect horses, but you treat your horses like good friends and they respond by giving you all they have.

SrHorselady, thanks for the encouragement :)

I just realized I missed Mounrtaineer’s reports on the mettle clinic. I’ll go back and read it tomorrow. I’m getting tired, and typing is hard because a friend spilled a shot of chocolate vodka on my keyboard last night and the space key is sticky and making a funny noise.

Kyras_Mom
Herd Member

Postby Kyras_Mom » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:26 am

:lol: Demi….first world problems.

aleuronx,..What an ordeal. Your bum is lovely :P .

SF…so sorry about the barn. Yikes, pretty soon we will be boarding in ??? Barns are disappearing so fast. I just hold my breath all the time.

Chisamba. glad you can do some video review. You will be much happier after the total hip. I had my right one replaced in 2017. Easy peasy. I wish my left hip issue was as easy to fix.

Today’s ride was a little regression toward tension. First 2/3 was decent. Working on transitions and getting jump/forward from the leg. Did trot->halt->reinback->trot. After 4-5 of those sets, I asked for canter from the reinback then worked on asking for a few strides of collected then back to a brisk working canter. She was OK to this point and I actually got some nice strides of collected with softness and good self-carriage but when I asked for a 3 loop serpentine with a simple change across X, I got a lot of tension and bracing against the bit. She also did her cut in when changing from right to left…really bad. We had a discussion that I have a left leg and you need to believe it works and not lean that way. The last change that direction was quite nice and I called it quits. I had the PeeWee on her and somehow, she has figured out how to work it back into her teeth with her tongue and she was pretty pinched on her flabby cheeks. I think that is where the tension is came from. Lordy, she is a challenge with bitting. Vet is coming next week for fall stuff and I will have him check her teeth to make sure she doesn’t have a bunch of points that are contributing but I think this is just her and by now, a really bad habit. The last few rides have been in the Fager bit and although she wasn’t nearly as fussy, I also had trouble getting her to truly reach for it and come over the topline. I just don’t feel that more juggling of bits (and spending of many $$) is going to help much. I might dredge around eBay. There are a couple I would like to try. One would think there is some snaffle out there she will tolerate? I might give Karen Rohlf’s ‘double’ a try. Using her bitless bridle side pull with a bit hanger for a curb. The side pull for lateral flexion and the curb for vertical. No snaffle to deal with. Then there are 800 Weymouth bits to try. Argggh.

Susan

mari
Herd Member

Postby mari » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:38 am

You guys are all amazing, I love seeing all the progress and life stories.
Flight, your 1s are the bomb!
The aim of argument or of discussion should not be victory, but progress. ~ Joseph Joubert

exvet

Postby exvet » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:08 pm

Aleuronx what a bummer (no pun intended) but I do remember being toasted similarly on the stinker pony at a somewhat wet show, not the championships though. Horses (and ponies) certainly can put us through it even without all the mitigating factors that contribute to the 'cause'. Hope your father recovers fully and soon.

Chisamba - your pictures are absolutely stunning in how they show the way your riding and care has improved your horse. Those kinds of results are worth more than any ribbon, no color comes close to pinning the win on that.

SF that stinks. We're hearing of a couple of barns around here closing, mostly people retiring and selling it all off to developers.

Demi, thanks for your compliments and I took Chisamba's comments to heart. We worked on straightening and strengthening of the canter all weekend and have plans to continue to do the same. I took Junior out on a 6-mile trail where we cantered and/or trotted most of it. Since he was very forward and pliable, I threw in a FC when he felt really good and of course they were clean. I think that is where we'll keep the FC for now. I hear you on the 'Mom' news. My mother decided to 'give away' a few hundred dollars again to another scammer. She refuses to have or use any phone other than her jitterbug phone which of course attracts all the subhuman scammers. We recently had a talk and in addition to keeping her credit cards 'for her' and managing her accounts on an almost daily basis, I'm also keeping her check book for her and will simply give her a weekly allowance of cash. I've transitioned all of her expenses to autopay so all she's left with is her hairdresser and church. They'll have to accept cash from now on. Unfortunately, my mother is a particularly easy mark, so I know this won't be the last of it.

blob

Postby blob » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:36 pm

Oh no, Al--what difficult conditions. Hope your dad is doing better.

After a pretty good summer with MM, her respiratory stuff has taken a turn for the worse, which is frustrating especially considering everything is dying and so allergies should be better. This time instead of breathing harder, her breath rate is ok, but it is a noisy breath and she's coughing. I had the vet out, worried it was an infection. But vet thinks it's just a flare of inflammation. We've upped the apoquel back to daily for the time being and gave some dex. The vet was optimistic that one dose of dex would kick it, but I gave dose 3 yesterday as things still sound really bad.

Then to make things worse, she pulled up with a very swollen and ouchy hind. She's not moving ok on it, but it's clearly tender to the touch. I don't think it's something super serious, but will see how she is the next couple days and reassess. Sigh.

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:37 pm

Surgery date Oct 26

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:26 pm

blob wrote:Oh no, Al--what difficult conditions. Hope your dad is doing better.

After a pretty good summer with MM, her respiratory stuff has taken a turn for the worse, which is frustrating especially considering everything is dying and so allergies should be better. This time instead of breathing harder, her breath rate is ok, but it is a noisy breath and she's coughing. I had the vet out, worried it was an infection. But vet thinks it's just a flare of inflammation. We've upped the apoquel back to daily for the time being and gave some dex. The vet was optimistic that one dose of dex would kick it, but I gave dose 3 yesterday as things still sound really bad.

Then to make things worse, she pulled up with a very swollen and ouchy hind. She's not moving ok on it, but it's clearly tender to the touch. I don't think it's something super serious, but will see how she is the next couple days and reassess. Sigh.

Is it possible she has asthma or COPD. I have one of each in the barn.

blob

Postby blob » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:06 pm

Yes, she was diagnosed with asthma early in the year, her first time having symptoms. We allergy tested and had a treatment plan that had worked all summer, but now isn't anymore

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:24 pm

blob wrote:Yes, she was diagnosed with asthma early in the year, her first time having symptoms. We allergy tested and had a treatment plan that had worked all summer, but now isn't anymore

I have to use albuterol for Teddy. My old asthmatic. Allergy meds were mostly ineffective and interfered with his ability to sweat and long term steroids were avoided because of the laminitis side effects. He has oral albuterol and an inhalant for severe situations.

I do not know if this information is in any way helpful for you

blob

Postby blob » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:21 pm

Chisamba wrote:
blob wrote:Yes, she was diagnosed with asthma early in the year, her first time having symptoms. We allergy tested and had a treatment plan that had worked all summer, but now isn't anymore

I have to use albuterol for Teddy. My old asthmatic. Allergy meds were mostly ineffective and interfered with his ability to sweat and long term steroids were avoided because of the laminitis side effects. He has oral albuterol and an inhalant for severe situations.

I do not know if this information is in any way helpful for you

Thanks, Chisamba. This is helpful. Actually antihistamines didn't work at all for us either. But apoquel had been more or less miraculous until about a week ago. So still unsure what the right next step is. But can certainly try Albuterol --, I'll talk to my vet

khall

Postby khall » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:17 am

Blob do you have a nebulizer for horses? I have one that I could sell or rent if you want to try first. I bought it for Rip with all of his upper airway problems but his meds are strictly oral now. My vet has the same issue with several of her broodmare herd. They live out 24/7 in dirt paddocks. Something on her farm causes them to have this allergy leading to copd.

Aleuronx I’m so sorry that your regionals did not go as you hoped. Jingles your dad gets better soon and recovers fully

Chisamba you do such a good job at transforming your horses with the work you do.

Mountaineer I hope the leg is better!

Well our 3 rd Cedar clinic is in the books. We have so much fun here but there is so much learning as well. Just a fabulous group of riders and horses. I’m stoked with my girls but especially Joplin. Really working on her collection in that huge canter. Straightness is the key left. HI in the transition R helps the right lead. We also worked on her left fore in the in hand work towards passage to get it lifting even with the right. We worked on energy and activity in the collected trot. Just continuing her education and mine too! She is an overachiever and a worker bee.

I have video of working the canter. There are some not so good moments but mostly I’m happy. Having to learn to ride her big elevated canter!

https://youtu.be/smQOZvAUKJs

https://youtu.be/SOV-ObL8mdU

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=5 ... 2252475822

We had beautiful weather and continue to do so until Thursday when the hurricane will impact us.

Happy fall and happy riding all!
Last edited by khall on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Dressage Training”