Looking for Chambon that has clips at headstall and bit ends?

A forum for discussion of training in dressage
Spotted at X
Greenie

Looking for Chambon that has clips at headstall and bit ends?

Postby Spotted at X » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:16 pm

I'm gathering lunging equipment I'll need in Nov and I'm having a really hard time finding a Chambon that has clips at the headstall (where the lines thread through) as well as at the bit ends. I also would prefer an end clip that can snap between the legs to my buckled girth for easy removal over a buckle/girth loop. Art to Ride features one in their lunging video, but Will doesnt tell you the brand! 9r where to get it! Just that it's very convenient to have this way, to take on/off and to adjust the length from the girth strap. I've looked online and can't find one.

I want to be able to lunge with the chambon, at w/t to get Logan moving forward and lifting his back and then quickly and easily have the ability to remove the lines from the bridle and girth so I can get on and work in the walk trying to get him to stretch with a rider; without changing out the bridle too.

Any suggestions?

(I'd like to keep the price under 160.00 as well, if that's possible, but I'll consider more if that's what it takes.)
Leopard and Spot fanatic! :mrgreen:

cb06
Herd Member

Re: Looking for Chambon that has clips at headstall and bit ends?

Postby cb06 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:02 pm

Spotted at X
Greenie

Re: Looking for Chambon that has clips at headstall and bit ends?

Postby Spotted at X » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:05 pm

No, alas the rings are solid on that as well, and being that it's an entire bridle setup I'd have to swap tack to ride without it.

I guess I'm going to have to put the chambon on my Meck bridle, lunge with the nose clip and then change tack. Ugh.
Leopard and Spot fanatic! :mrgreen:

Return to “Dressage Training”