Old Konig dressage boots, ladies size 10

Be sure to include location of the item in the ad
StraightForward
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Old Konig dressage boots, ladies size 10

Postby StraightForward » Sat May 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Would anyone like an old pair of very stiff dressage boots? They do have front zips, and fit about a size 10, 15.25" calf. I bought them on eBay a few years ago, and they had a small hole worn through the leather on the inner calf, so I had it patched, and they actually look quite nice still. They are marked "made in West Germany" so I suspect they're 25 years old or so. One of the zipper pulls needs to be replaced, but otherwise this is a cheap way to see if you like stiff boots, or to have an extra pair for schooling. Lots of life left in them, and they look nice enough for smaller shows. They're a bit on the small side for me, which is why I'm selling.

$100 shipped. Will post pics if there's any interest.
Keep calm and canter on.

mld02004
Herd Member

Re: Old Konig dressage boots, ladies size 10

Postby mld02004 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:11 am

Do they have any elastic gussets? I think they may not be wide enough but I'd need to measure. I have a pair of custom made Konigs that don't fit post pregnancy.....

StraightForward
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: Old Konig dressage boots, ladies size 10

Postby StraightForward » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:00 am

No elastic. The numbers I can read inside are 6 1/2 9 05 55 38 There is a number before that but it's illegible. I think 38 was the original calf measurement, but the zipper added about 3/8" as I doubt the zippers are original. My feet have decided to be size 11 now, so I can just squeeze into these with a nylon, but can't quite zip them all the way to the top since gaining a few lbs.
Keep calm and canter on.

Return to “For Sale!”