Girths, bridles, sheets, bit, boots

Be sure to include location of the item in the ad
StraightForward
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Girths, bridles, sheets, bit, boots

Postby StraightForward » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:38 am

UPDATED TO REMOVE SOLD ITEMS 11/29. Most now listed on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_i ... =1&_ipg=50

(not pictured) Pink Equine dressage bridle with light blue padding. Flash caveson but flash strap is missing. Generous full size. Good used condition.

75" SmartPak sage plaid stable sheet. Only used a couple times to haul to shows.

Full size beaded browband with black padding. I beaded this myself on a Delfina blank. Very well secured. Excellent condition.

SALE PENDING - 72" Weatherbeeta Wick-Dri cooler with neck cover. Very light use.

Kavalkade dressage bridle with patent flash noseband, patent and black crystal browband. Includes web reins. Full size. New with tags.

Pink/Esprit Equine French caveson and browband set with sand or taupe padding. Near new condition. Cob size.

Harness leather large horse headstall with 5.5" bit (Reinsman or Sliester), slobber strap and harness reins. Near new condition.
Last edited by StraightForward on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Keep calm and canter on.

tlkidding
Herd Member

Re: Girths, bridles, sheets, bit, jumping saddle

Postby tlkidding » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Any flexibility on the price of the stretch and flex wraps - large?

StraightForward
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: Girths, bridles, sheets, bit, jumping saddle

Postby StraightForward » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:42 am

Bump for photos and new items.
Keep calm and canter on.

Return to “For Sale!”