2 Dressage Saddles for Sale

Be sure to include location of the item in the ad
exvet
Bringing Life to the DDBB

2 Dressage Saddles for Sale

Postby exvet » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:05 pm

I'm building a new place, downsizing my trailer/truck and needing to get rid of some tack. I know it's a long shot but I have two dressage saddles in very good to excellent condition. One is barely broken in to the point that you can see only minor wear on the billets. I have a 17 inch Collegiate Jessica medium tree. It is in very good condition, some wear on the billets but no where close to needing replacing. There is a small scratch on the cantle that has been dyed so you barely notice it. This would be a good lesson program saddle - asking $350 + shipping. I also have a very nice, near new Thornhill Vienna II 16 inch seat and extra wide tree. I love this saddle but I'm having to retire my stinker pony; so, there is no point in keeping it. This saddle looks like it's been ridden in only a few times (I've ridden in it way more but it's really held up extremely well). I am asking $550 plus shipping for this saddle. If you would like pictures or have more questions please call or email 623-203-4125 or ldarlingdvm@msn.com

exvet
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: 2 Dressage Saddles for Sale

Postby exvet » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Negotiable on both.

Return to “For Sale!”