Classical Dressage Symposium to benefit Karl Mikolka, MA

Advertise your upcoming clinics here.
Please put the location of the clinic in the title of your post.
equinefrnd
Greenie

Classical Dressage Symposium to benefit Karl Mikolka, MA

Postby equinefrnd » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:26 am

You may have heard that Mr. Karl Mikolka has been recently diagnosed with an advanced stage cancer. Karl is one of the true Old Masters still left, a USDF Hall of Famer, a former Chief Rider of the Spanish School of Vienna. Two of his certified students - Mary Werning (SC) and Anita Adams (WI) are donating their time for the Classical Dressage Symposium to be held on October 28, 2018 at the Bradford Equestrian Center, Haverhill, MA. In addition to lessons, Mary will start the day with a presentation on the basics of the Mikolka Training System with Anita serving as a demo rider, and Anita will present a lecture/demo on in-hand work during the lunch time.

We are excited to have the support of the New England Dressage Association. The NEDA Board of Directors responded immediately to my request and very quickly reached the decision to support the Symposium with sponsorship. I could not be prouder of a large dressage GMO getting behind a Classical Dressage educational event that also benefits such an important person in the history of the dressage in this country like Karl.

I am attaching the clinic flyer - never mind, I failed my attempt to attach anything. The rider slots are full at the moment. I hope you can join us as auditors. There will be a silent auction held during the clinic, please let me know if you would like to donate an item or services. We are also still looking for sponsors to help cover the costs of organizing a clinic on such a short notice. There is a pizza party get together on Saturday evening sponsored by Shannon Peters (who is also Karl's certified student, but not able to attend in person) - please contact me if for details.

Clinic flyer is attached.
Here is a link to the Facebook Event page for the Symposium
https://www.facebook.com/events/1919511728128801/

Karl Mikolka's web-site
http://mikolkadressage.com/

Partita
Greenie

Re: Classical Dressage Symposium to benefit Karl Mikolka, MA

Postby Partita » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:15 pm

Very glad to see this posted here. If you are within driving distance, it will be an AWESOME opportunity to learn from Karl's top students.

- Partita (Another certified student on the wrong coast!)

Return to “Clinics”