"What's for dinner?"

kande50
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: "What's for dinner?"

Postby kande50 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:51 pm

I just had butternut squash with butter and maple syrup for my mid-morning snack. Normally I eat it without the butter, which may be why I haven't been eating as much of it....

bascar
Herd Member

Postby bascar » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:04 pm

bailey wrote:Ok, I'm pushing it here re high jacking threads, but can I ask does anyone have a good recipe for beef short ribs?
Thanks in advance
sign me thread high jacker!

Beef Short Ribs
Pre heat the oven to 375F (you may want to be a little lower if you are at sea level).
Put some oil or dripping in a large cast iron casserole on the stove and brown the ribs.
Place a head of garlic on top of the ribs, pour in a bottle of dark beer, and bring to the boil. Season, cover, put in the oven for 40 mins
Remove the garlic head and set aside
Cook the ribs for another hour or so - until it pulls easily away from the bone - remove from the oven, and take the rbs out and set aside in foil to keep warm. Pop the garlic cloves from their skins and mash into a rough paste with a fork.
Add the garlic to the pan juices along with 3 tbsps of redcurrant jelly and a cup of cream, bring to a simmer and taste for seasoning. Serve ribs with sauce.

Don Giovanni's Galbi
A Korean meat dish made from beef short ribs. The meat itself is often cut in the
L.A. rib style, which is basically a rack of ribs cut in thin slices across the bones. This
makes eating the galbi with chopsticks or fingers easier. Galbi is generaly available in
most Korean restaurants but is generally served in those that specialize in galbi and
the meat is cooked on an in-table BBQ

16 beef short ribs
1 cup soy sauce, 3/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water
1 Asian pear, chopped (or 1/2 Korean pear)
1 onion, chopped
2 tbsp minced garlic
4 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp ground pepper
1 tbsp juice of ginger
Wash meat. Rarely but sometimes you can find tiny bone scraps sticking to the meat.
Soak in water for 1 hour, drain.
In a food processor, add chopped onion and pear, puree finely. Pour out to a large
bowl, add remaining ingredients, stir.
Marinate beef for 8-10 hours or overnight. They cook fairly fast, 2-3 minutes on one
side on a hot grill

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Will have to try Bascar's short ribs recipe. I do mine in red wine.

Saute a finely chopped onion and carrot (and stick of celery if it doesn't make you gag...) in olive oil until soft, remove, brown shortribs in the same pan in a little extra oil, add the onion and carrot back in. Add enough red wine and beef stock 50/50 to cover, a bouquet garni (I do thyme and rosemary), and a whole bulb of garlic cut in half (wash it before you cut it to get the dirt out of the roots), season to taste. Bring to a simmer, cover and put in the oven as gas mark 3 for 3 hours, checking periodically. If it starts to dry out, add more red wine.

Remove from oven, remove ribs to a warm place, run juice through a coarse sieve, mushing the cooked garlic and veggies through. throw the whole lot back in the casserole dish with the ribs, check the seasoning, reheat and serve with mashed potatoes and baby bok choi.

texsuze
500 post plus club

Postby texsuze » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:25 pm

A very simple crock pot recipe for beef short ribs:

1 1/2 cups apple juice
2 lbs beef short ribs
1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup sliced carrots
4 apples, roughly chopped
1 onion, chopped
1/4 cup maple syrup

Layer all ingredients in slow cooker and cook for approx 7 hours.

I found this to be a bit heavy on the apple flavor, so might want back off on the apple juice. Recipe didn't specify which breed of apple, so use your favorite.

Dinner tonight for moi: A frozen dinner--Texas Ranch chicken, along with a glass of cheap sangria. Don't cringe, it really is good!

bailey
Herd Member

Postby bailey » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:54 am

Thank you for the recipes-can't wait to try em!

The calmer I am, the stronger I am.

heddylamar

Postby heddylamar » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:38 am

Today was day three of Indian-themed dinners, second day of cabbage (1.5# monster from the final CSA of the season.

Monday was bund gobi aur matter (cabbage and peas) with small chunks of roasted tofu (rather nice sub for paneer).

Last night I made a roasted cauliflower soup with black mustard, aestofidia, cumin, coriander, ginger, garlic, onions and cilantro.

We had the last of the cabbage tonight in chole patta gobhi (cabbage, peas and garbanzo beans) with spiced yogurt.

We're in DC tomorrow night, or I'd make a mushroom tomato curry to keep the theme going.

silk
500 post plus club

Postby silk » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:13 am

Last night I marinated some lamb chops in salt, a few chilli flakes, oil, smashed garlic cloves and rosemary, about 2 hours. Pan fried them, separately cooked some pasta, when lamb done out of the pan to rest, and as pasta was done then I drained it (leaving a little cooking water behind) and put it into the pan I'd cooked the lamb in to soak up all the juices and flavours. It was *amazing*. Served with a salad of grated carrot, grated beet, finely sliced radish, finely sliced green cabbage and a bit of sliced onion with a balsamic dressing.

ThursdayNext
Greenie

Postby ThursdayNext » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:18 pm

I have been eating hotel and restaurant food for a week. It's nice to be home! Dinner tonight will be herb roasted chicken thighs from Simply Recipes.

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/he ... _potatoes/

Pretty easy recipe. I may make a green salad to go with it.

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Dinner for us would be roasted chicken thighs too if I had remembered to take them out of the freezer before I left home this morning...

Rockabilly
Herd Member

Postby Rockabilly » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Well, yesterday was a rainy wind blowing kind of day. The farrier came early for Leo and when he was finished I cleaned Leo's stall and he reposed the rest of the day in comfort, but for us I was thinking what would be good today? I made beef vegetable soup, cheddar biscuits, salad and for dessert homemade cookies. Very appropriate for the day.

silk
500 post plus club

Postby silk » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:42 pm

For tonight, I've sliced up onions and bacon and have some lamb's fry (liver) to go with them.

Method: fry everything separately, bacon first to render the fat, then onions, then liver in batches (briefly, 30-60 secs, on each side). Only the liver needs seasoning, salt pepper and fresh herbs eg thyme or rosemary - I have sage this time - and a coating of flour. I usually use 50/50 butter/oil to fry the liver.

When the last of the liver is cooked, add some hot water or stock, which will bubble into gravy/sauce with the help of the flour.
You can also add a can of chopped tomatoes. Sometimes I add gravy that's leftover from a casserole/stew or roast. Check seasoning.
You only need to bring the liquid to the boil then turn off (or very low) for a few minutes of simmering.

We normally serve with rice, but also good with mashed potatoes, or pasta. And steamed in-season veges.

I'm also going to try smitten kitchen's sauteed radishes (http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2008/07/ ... with-dill/) but with fresh, locally-grown asparagus instead of the peas. I'm housesitting a cat this weekend and his owner has grown a lot of radishes. I don't normally like them (too much "bite" especially in salads) but thought I'd give the recipe a try.

As the weather is positively dismal, I think I will also make another batch of Rockabilly's corn chowder.

Don Giovanni
Novice

Postby Don Giovanni » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:03 pm

OMG - bascar quoted one of my recipes! Faint...
:)

PS - Galbi really is delicious. I need to find a way to adapt it to the uncut short ribs because the sliced kind can be hard to find here.

Rockabilly
Herd Member

Postby Rockabilly » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:19 pm

It's homemade pizza tonight made with the 00 flour we talked about before. I find making my own pizza so much easier than ordering a pizza. I don't like the doughy salty over spiced pizza one finds around here.

Tomorrow starts Thanksgiving baking and the first thing I'm making is a pumpkin roll.

carpevita
Herd Member

Postby carpevita » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:19 am

Chicken breasts sautéed in butter than poached in a bit of broth with broccoli. Served with lots of freshly grated parmesan.
Leftovers mixed with farfalle for lunch tomorrow.
I still cant cook for one, its a good thing I like leftovers!

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:15 am

Lamb and lentil casserole :)

bascar
Herd Member

Postby bascar » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:04 pm

What's for dinner?

Wild mushroom risotto and a fennel and carrot salad

Risotto? Can you cook that? When I've had it in restaurants it's never been good

I can't quite believe I actually heard him say that. Leaving aside the fact that if someone is cooking for you it is basic good manners not to ask them if they know what they are doing, would you ask that question if you were hoping that a dinner-at-her-house might lead to something more?

Um, you might want to re-think your social filters, I snapped. Yes, I do know how to cook risotto thank you for asking.

He apologized immediately and in his favor, he had brought a bottle of Montrachet, for which I can overlook some flaws.

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:05 am

Bascar, do you think it's possible he meant it in the admiring "Wow, you can cook that?" kind of way rather than the doubting "are you sure you can cook that?" kind of way?

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:07 am

Chicken green curry. Perfect for a snowy Thanksgiving Eve.
Keep calm and canter on.

bascar
Herd Member

Postby bascar » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Moutaineer wrote:Bascar, do you think it's possible he meant it in the admiring "Wow, you can cook that?" kind of way rather than the doubting "are you sure you can cook that?" kind of way?

No doubt. It was definitely an OMG I'm going to have to eat sludge comment. Which in a way amused me because surely the one thing you should worry about with a wild mushroom risotto is the skill of the person collecting the mushrooms, no?

scruffy the cat
Herd Member

Postby scruffy the cat » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Okay, help me see what is appealing about this guy? (Other than the Montrachet, which I agree, does show a little depth of character.)

kande50

Postby kande50 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:50 am

So I harvested one of the last cabbages from the garden and shredded it for coleslaw. There was some left over, and when I tried it the next day it was stingy, and not just a little but stingy, but really stingy! This is the first time all summer that this has happened, and I still don't know why this cabbage got so stingy and the ones we've been eating all summer didn't?

So anyway, I looked it up and it seems that cabbage is a member of the mustard family and produces mustard oil, which leaches out when the cabbage is cut. The fix is to layer the cabbage leaves with salt and let the liquid drain out, which takes the mustard oil with it.

I didn't really want to have to peel all the leaves off and layer them, so put the cabbage in the food processor and ground it up and then soaked it in salt water for an hour and then rinsed and drained it, which worked a little too well, because then the cabbage had no flavor at all. The texture was good, but no flavor. So I mixed it in with the leftover stingy coleslaw, and that worked.

Trouble is, now I don't know if the salted cabbage would have been stingy, or if the first one was the only stingy one? So I'm going to split the next one in half and salt one side and compare it to the unsalted side.

Anyone have any insights into this? I have half a dozen big cabbages hanging in the cellar where it's cool, so would like to figure this out.

Quelah
Herd Member

Postby Quelah » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:59 pm

Post Thankgiving dinners?

We're having Eggs Roosevelt, cause that's what they used to call it when it was part of the Sunday brunch at our long closed favorite restaurant "T.R.'s" as in Teddy Roosevelt's. The fishaterian couple at last night's Friendsgiving grilled some really really fabulous salmon marinated in maple syrup. I snagged the leftovers, so it will be softly scrambled eggs with salmon over English muffins and lots and lots of Hollandaise. I can't wait for dinner!

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:55 am

Roast duck with a clementine sauce, wild rice, Brussels sprouts. Raspberries and ice cream and chocolate sauce for dessert...

What do you mean by stingy, Kande? Bitter? or fermenting?

silk
500 post plus club

Postby silk » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:42 am

T-bone steak served with greens (fried onions, with steamed bok choy, chard and savoy cabbage, plus grilled asparagus) and pasta that was rolled around in the pan juices. Delish.

silk
500 post plus club

Postby silk » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:42 am

Oh and homegrown strawberries and cream for dessert!

kande50

Postby kande50 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:14 am

Moutaineer wrote:
What do you mean by stingy, Kande? Bitter? or fermenting?

It's an acidic taste, but a sharp acidic taste, very similar to horseradish or wasabi. It's not noticeable in fresh coleslaw, but if the leftovers sit in the fridge I think what happens is that more and more of the mustard oils leach out of the cabbage into the dressing and then the taste becomes sharper and sharper.

I'm planning to try it again, because I had very thinly shredded the cabbage for the coleslaw that got really sharp tasting, which I think may have exposed more cut surfaces so more liquid leaked out? I usually chop the cabbage in the food processor, and had never noticed such a strong flavor in the leftovers before.

Rockabilly
Herd Member

Postby Rockabilly » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:08 pm

This is what's for dinner. I also posted it in the Recipe Forum. I don't use a slow cooker for this and I also make mashed potatoes. So good on a rainy cool day.

Ingredients
3 pounds bone-in beef short ribs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon canola oil
4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup beef broth
4 fresh thyme sprigs
1 bay leaf
2 large onions, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
6 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 cups dry red wine or beef broth
4 teaspoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons cold water
Salt and pepper to taste
Directions
1. Sprinkle ribs with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. In batches, brown ribs on all sides; transfer to a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Add carrots, broth, thyme and bay leaf to ribs.
2. Add onions to the same skillet; cook and stir over medium heat 8-9 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and tomato paste; cook and stir 1 minute longer. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook 8-10 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Add to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
3. Remove ribs and vegetables; keep warm. Transfer cooking juices to a small saucepan; skim fat. Discard thyme and bay leaf. Bring juices to a boil. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Return to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with ribs and vegetables. Yield: 6 serving

bascar
Herd Member

Postby bascar » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:40 pm

Oh, stingy! I read this as "stinge - ey', to rhyme with tinge (eg tinted) - then thought , oh that makes no sense and thought it must be a typo and you meant to say stringy - but still I have nothing useful to add to what moutaineer said.....

I made a caramalized onion and goat cheese galette yesterday and will have the rest of it tonight. Feel I overindulged somewhat over Thanksgiving on the alcohol front so am being very good and only having one cocktail tonight. (a big one, admittedly)

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:23 am

pork tenderloin with sage and onion gravy, red cabbage casserole (if I get myself off my duff and into the kitchen to put it in the oven) and mashed potatoes.

ThursdayNext
Greenie

Postby ThursdayNext » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:25 pm

We had a second, smaller Thanksgiving dinner last night to use up a turkey. DH cooked and helped out more than ever before, which was just this short of amazing. Some people just hate cooking, hate reading recipes, don't like food that much. I think DH has learned to love food, but the cooking part is still stressful. Usually, if it's anything beyond grilling hot dogs, I have to place a cold beer in his hands and put him on clean-up. But this time, I gave him recipes and kept the six year old occupied with jobs like helping pick the herbs and the last of the tomatoes and carrots, peeling the onions, measuring and mixing things. Such nice family time. ... Unfortunately, after dinner DH picked up his phone for the first time in three hours and realized he'd been getting "emergency" emails from work -- this, after being on call and working through the last four days. ... Grrr. Oh well. Emergency got dealt with. DD#1 and DD#2 put on a little song and dance show afterwards.

Today I will be making turkey stock and soup, maybe a turkey mushroom risotto and salad for dinner.

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Like Silk, I too had a t-bone last night with trimmings.

Tonight I think I'm going to grill some fat greasy hamburgers because that's what I'm hungry for at the moment. They actually aren't very greasy at all as my local butcher shop has a super ground roundxchuck mix for burgers that is delish.

Avola
Herd Member

Postby Avola » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:59 am

Butternut squash soup with wild mushrooms and grilled pork chops wrapped in prosciutto. Pretty yummy.
Tomorrow I have a full day and no time for cooking so we'll probably go out for pizza

emmalou
Novice

Postby emmalou » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Ya'll are making me feel very inadequate. Last night was quesadillas and oranges. If my ground beef defrosts in time, I'm going all out and making crock pot chili today.

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:00 pm

I made sort of a play on pastelon layering plantain tostones, spicy Italian sausage with a mixture of tomato, onion, peppers and egg with just a little parm on top (mine did not feature raisins or olives). Baked Brussels sprouts in ghee with salt and pepper on the side. Kind of random but delicious.

Tonight I'm planning to make unstuffed cabbage.
Keep calm and canter on.

silk
500 post plus club

Postby silk » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Tonight is leftovers... Ham steaks that I glazed with a bit of honey mixed with wholegrain mustard, boiled potatoes, and greens (mix of sliced/diced/chopped bok choy, savoy cabbage and chard, plus asparagus). Tomorrow also leftover spaghetti, nice and simple (pasta + sauce + cheese, nom!). By the I'll probably need to hunt and/or gather and cook something else...

Rockabilly
Herd Member

Postby Rockabilly » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 pm

emmalou wrote:Ya'll are making me feel very inadequate. Last night was quesadillas and oranges. If my ground beef defrosts in time, I'm going all out and making crock pot chili today.

You don't need to let your ground beef thaw. Just put it in the crock pot with the other stuff. It will actually come out more tender.

emmalou
Novice

Postby emmalou » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Rockabilly wrote:
emmalou wrote:Ya'll are making me feel very inadequate. Last night was quesadillas and oranges. If my ground beef defrosts in time, I'm going all out and making crock pot chili today.

You don't need to let your ground beef thaw. Just put it in the crock pot with the other stuff. It will actually come out more tender.

Really?! Good to know!

westisbest
Herd Member

Postby westisbest » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Pot roast with carrots and parsnips in. Doing in the oven as I didn't leave enuf time this am before heading out to ride to crock pot it. A nice heap of taters mashed with horseradish and sour cream. And a dish of sliced up sweet onion in vinegar a family staple with pot roast. For desert an absolutely stellar fruit cake that I bought from a vendor at the Farmer's Market where I've been working all month, a Ukrainian baker, the cake is moist apparently bathed in rum loaded with fruit. I love fruit cake will not be bothered to make it and most store bought is dry and disappointing. So I'd better amp up the gym workouts I think I will be consuming a few of these this month.

bascar
Herd Member

Postby bascar » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:41 am

mmmmm fruitcake :D

Loin of pork sliced thin and beaten even thinner, then stuffed with sage, sausage, and prunes (plus onion, garlic, and adobo chipotle). A side of silky, creamy spiced aubergine and a glass of red.

scruffy the cat
Herd Member

Postby scruffy the cat » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:03 am

emmalou wrote:
rockabilly wrote:

Really?! Good to know!

Food safety experts warn against this because the meat sits in there at a nice bacteria-growing temperature for hours and then if you cook the food on low, it doesn't always get to the proper bacteria-killing temperature before you eat it, heightening the risk for foodborne illness.

westisbest
Herd Member

Postby westisbest » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:26 am

I've come to the conclusion that I don't like any meat dishes I've done in the crock pot. My pot roast slow cooked in the oven for 4 hours at 300F in a heavy dutch oven was far superior in taste and texture to the crock pot. Guess that's why I only broke down and bought one a couple of years ago! I think I will reserve it for lentils, beans etc. Slow cooker Indian dishes (vegetarian) seem to work very well. But so far, pot roast, chicken thighs, pork chops have all come out kind of yucky. Pot roast was the best of the lot.

scruffy the cat
Herd Member

Postby scruffy the cat » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:33 am

I got rid of the crockpot when I got a pressure cooker. Somehow the pressure gets more flavor out of everything so you get that "better the next day" taste on day 1, and without hours of cooking. A pot roast start-to-finish takes under 45 minutes and you can put frozen meat in the pressure cooker because you get up to safe temps so quickly.

I don't worry about safety since my DH bought me a Swiss one with a couple of good safety features. Cost the earth but it seems worth it. I use it 2-3 times/week in the winter. Nothing like risotto in 6 minutes or the best slow-cooked flavor bolognese in 5. There's a reason many chefs say that it's their favorite at-home cooking tool.

westisbest
Herd Member

Postby westisbest » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:28 am

Hmm, have to put that on my wish list.

scruffy the cat
Herd Member

Postby scruffy the cat » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:52 am

Revisited an old favorite tonight: chicken with roasted lemons, green olives, and capers. I had leftover mashed potatoes that we put it with but noodles are better. Really perfect on a cold night.

Canyon
500 post plus club

Postby Canyon » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:03 am

Artichokes cooked in our bought-on-Black-Friday-Sale Instant Pot :D .

silk
500 post plus club

Postby silk » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Half a shot of Ice 101.

It was as good as I remember it being last time I drank it, 10+ years ago :lol:

KathyK

Postby KathyK » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Rockabilly wrote:This is what's for dinner. I also posted it in the Recipe Forum. I don't use a slow cooker for this and I also make mashed potatoes. So good on a rainy cool day.

Ingredients
3 pounds bone-in beef short ribs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon canola oil
4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup beef broth
4 fresh thyme sprigs
1 bay leaf
2 large onions, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
6 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 cups dry red wine or beef broth
4 teaspoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons cold water
Salt and pepper to taste
Directions
1. Sprinkle ribs with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. In batches, brown ribs on all sides; transfer to a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Add carrots, broth, thyme and bay leaf to ribs.
2. Add onions to the same skillet; cook and stir over medium heat 8-9 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and tomato paste; cook and stir 1 minute longer. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook 8-10 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Add to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
3. Remove ribs and vegetables; keep warm. Transfer cooking juices to a small saucepan; skim fat. Discard thyme and bay leaf. Bring juices to a boil. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Return to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with ribs and vegetables. Yield: 6 serving

This has been in the oven for four hours now. I can't begin to tell you how good it smells. :)

Rockabilly
Herd Member

Postby Rockabilly » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:34 pm

:) Did it taste as good as it smells?

silk
500 post plus club

Postby silk » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:21 am

Rockabilly wrote::) Did it taste as good as it smells?

I know you mean the ribs but I can't help chuckling because I really, REALLY enjoyed my Ice101 (peppermint schnapps) :lol:

KathyK

Postby KathyK » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:24 pm

Rockabilly wrote::) Did it taste as good as it smells?

Maybe even better. Seriously. So good!

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”