2015 DDBB Kringle: All done!

Inamo
Greenie

Re: 2015 DDBB Kringle: Last day to ship the presents!

Postby Inamo » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:34 am

Arab@X so glad they arrived in time, part 3 is in transit too :-) Hope you have a wonderful day!

pKOR
Greenie

Postby pKOR » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:32 pm

silk wrote:Thank you to Jen - this morning a voucher for Amazon turned up in my inbox! Wonderful timing. Now I get to go shopping.... !!! I spy a cookbook or two in my future, I think ;)

That's me! I also forgot to put my DDBB name on there :oops:

I'm glad you like it!

Bugs-n-Frodo
Greenie

Postby Bugs-n-Frodo » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:12 am

Thank tou Stella!! I love the shirt and that saddle pad is perfect!!! Love them both! Merry Christmas!

xc4fun
Greenie

Postby xc4fun » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Thank you Arab@X for my wonderful Kringle gifts!! The books are wonderful.
Rolf Gates is one of my favorite authors/yoga teachers and I have worn out his first book. My horses will definitely appreciate The Dressage Horse Optimized! Such thoughtful gifts and just perfect for me! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you! :D

silk
500 post plus club

Postby silk » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:41 pm

pKOR wrote:
silk wrote:Thank you to Jen - this morning a voucher for Amazon turned up in my inbox! Wonderful timing. Now I get to go shopping.... !!! I spy a cookbook or two in my future, I think ;)

That's me! I also forgot to put my DDBB name on there :oops:

I'm glad you like it!

I ordered two books on charcuterie so I can continue my journey to learn more about preserving! Thank you again :D

Chisamba
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: 2015 DDBB Kringle: All shipped, waiting for stragglers to arrive

Postby Chisamba » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:08 am

I received my package, an absolutely marvellous knitted knee blanket that I adore. I canuks magnetic calendar that made me chuckle , a vanilla candle, which is my favorite scent, and I love them all. I enjoyed opening all the little packages. Thank you Don Giovanni.

bailey
Herd Member

Postby bailey » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:23 am

Dear Kringle Dasher! I opened my gift late last night and Love Everything! The beautiful, etched glass coffee cup, the treats for Handsome Man, the awesome bridle tag and key fob items and the gift certificate. I'm so spoiled! Thank you very much. My next goal is to post a pic of Handsome Man in his black bridle with purple name tag! Thank you for making my Christmas Merry.

The calmer I am, the stronger I am.

Don Giovanni
Novice

Postby Don Giovanni » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Chisamba wrote:I received my package, an absolutely marvellous knitted knee blanket that I adore. I canuks magnetic calendar that made me chuckle , a vanilla candle, which is my favorite scent, and I love them all. I enjoyed opening all the little packages. Thank you Don Giovanni.

I'm glad the package arrived..sorry it was a bit late. I had to start over a couple of times. Merry Christmas!

snftrs2
Greenie

Postby snftrs2 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:03 am

Thank you, xc4fun!

Oh wow, I opened my Kringle present and :D :D :D . As I type, I’m sipping a cup of Tangerine Almond tea. It’s wonderful and the other tea flavors are equally exotic. I really tried to save the coconut toffees for later, but nope, they’re wonderful too. There were adorable ornaments, Burts Bees and Starbucks to feed my coffee fixation.

The piece de resistance …. One of the little packages had baling twine used as the ribbon, lol! Thank you so much.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Arab@X
Greenie

Postby Arab@X » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:52 am

Xc4fun, I did get your PM but I can't reply for or send pms for some reason. I am so glad you like the books!! I was really hoping you didn't have the yoga one but I had just got it for myself and really liked it and was hoping you would as well!!

Inamo, thank you so much for the WAZ book, Dressage in Harmony!! I love it and can't wait to sit and read it over the winter while my riding is limited due to weather. The saddle pad is gorgeous, it will look great on my greenbean when she goes to her first show later this coming season!! Will keep my eyes open for the last part :)

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Arab@X wrote:Xc4fun, I did get your PM but I can't reply for or send pms for some reason. I am so glad you like the books!! I was really hoping you didn't have the yoga one but I had just got it for myself and really liked it and was hoping you would as well!!

Inamo, thank you so much for the WAZ book, Dressage in Harmony!! I love it and can't wait to sit and read it over the winter while my riding is limited due to weather. The saddle pad is gorgeous, it will look great on my greenbean when she goes to her first show later this coming season!! Will keep my eyes open for the last part :)

Arab@X you can't get PMs until you have three posts. Since you now have three posts, you should be able to do so.

Snork
Herd Member

Re: 2015 DDBB Kringle: All done!

Postby Snork » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Posted the final update above. 2015 DDBB Kringle is officially closed - everyone has sent and received their presents. Happy New Year and here's to many more.

silk
500 post plus club

Postby silk » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:10 am

My cookbooks arrived - super fast, thanks Amazon! Thanks again pKOR :D

zevida
Herd Member

Postby zevida » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:55 am

Thanks for organizing Snork!

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”