Browbands revisited

capstone
Herd Member

Re: Browbands revisited

Postby capstone » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:22 am

demi wrote:I agree, Cartier MUST have the green pad! And then we MUST have pictures of him wearing it!(with the emerald brow band, of course.)

Chisamba wrote:And emeralds in his brow band ,<3

The emerald pad and browband are on order. Maybe I will have pictures by Christmas!
Last edited by capstone on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

StraightForward
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Postby StraightForward » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:24 am

Very nice!

I just got my Fairfax bridle, and it looks like some surgery could make other browband compatible.
Keep calm and canter on.

capstone
Herd Member

Postby capstone » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:31 am

capstone wrote:I do not need another browband. I do not need another browband. I do not need another browband.

I ordered 2 more, including the emerald one. 20% off for Black Friday and free shipping. :mrgreen:

capstone
Herd Member

Postby capstone » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:33 am

StraightForward wrote:Very nice!

I just got my Fairfax bridle, and it looks like some surgery could make other browband compatible.

Does it just need a larger loop?

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:09 pm

capstone wrote:
capstone wrote:I do not need another browband. I do not need another browband. I do not need another browband.

I ordered 2 more, including the emerald one. 20% off for Black Friday and free shipping. :mrgreen:

It will be fabulous

StraightForward

Postby StraightForward » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:46 pm

capstone wrote:
StraightForward wrote:Very nice!

Does it just need a larger loop?

No, the browband is fixed in place by a plate with two screws that go through the crown piece. So any non-Fairfax browband would need the bottom part of the loop cut off and holes punched through the top to secure it if the plates from the existing browband can be used (haven't tried that yet). So basically I need to be very sure that I want to keep any browband I use with this bridle. Pickle has a silly little poof where her forelock should be though, so I might just go with cute fly bonnets instead of fancy browbands. Can't seem to upload a photo, but this is the bridle, which I bought for the design of the drop noseband. Pretty neat.

Keep calm and canter on.

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”