Thursday is my favorite night

PaulaO
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Thursday is my favorite night

Postby PaulaO » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:08 pm

In the olden days, when I started lessons, I had a private lesson on Thursday night (wearing my no stretch rust jods made of the slipperiest nylon). I loved it and looked forward to it all week. Flash forward 30 years, and now I ride Ariel on Thursdays (but no lesson), talk to my trainer and other people, go home to see my kitteh, and eat popcorn and a candy bar for dinner while watching Project Runway and RuPaul's All Stars. The simple pleasures!

Plus the next day is Friday and I can wear jeans to work.

Chisamba

Re: Thursday is my favorite night

Postby Chisamba » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Thursday is my favorite day too, but for a different reason. I work overnights, Saturday through Wednesday, so thursday is my day off, i take it off from the barn and from the overnight work, so that i have an actual day off. Its usually horribly busy catching up on cleaning, farm work at home, etc, but for the morning, I do not care how much i have to do, i stay in bed, drink a cup of coffee and flick through the channels on tv , nap, doze and cuddle with my dogs.

lets hear it for Thursdays!

texsuze
500 post plus club

Postby texsuze » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:19 pm

On one, or maybe two, Thursday evenings each month I attend board meetings of a local non-profit nature center. Since we are ramping up for our biggest fundraiser (a nature festival the last weekend of April), I'll get to see the board buddies (not equine ;) ) and after the meeting we usually go to a local Mexican food restaurant where I can slam back a frozen mug of Corona Light with my queso and chips!

And my personal trainer is wanting to change my weekly workout to Thursdays, so Thursdays will continue to be busy for me....

Hayburner

Postby Hayburner » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:25 am

I love Thursdays, as I try to take Friday's off work, so Thursday is my Friday! I try to get a jump start on my week-end cleaning, and house projects.

Also love watching Greys, How To Get Away w/murder and Blacklist!

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”