Thank you to my Kringle!

DJR
500 post plus club

Thank you to my Kringle!

Postby DJR » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Thank you to my Kringle for the gifts which I received last week. I'm actually not entirely sure that they are from my Kringle as I did not find a note, but I think so given what I received ... namely, the book about Valegro (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!), and two pairs of fun socks one of which is horsey themed (right up my alley).

Whomever you are, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
formerly known as "Deanna" on UDBB -- and prior to that, as "DJD".

Baroque
Herd Member

Re: Thank you to my Kringle!

Postby Baroque » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:47 pm

DJR wrote:Thank you to my Kringle for the gifts which I received last week. I'm actually not entirely sure that they are from my Kringle as I did not find a note, but I think so given what I received ... namely, the book about Valegro (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!), and two pairs of fun socks one of which is horsey themed (right up my alley).

Whomever you are, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It was me! :lol:

So sorry about no message etc being included but when I ordered them the Amazon online store didn't give me the option to have gift wrapping or a card or a message! :roll:

I'm so pleased you liked them, must check my order though as the socks I ordered for you *definitely* had horsey themes...

DJR
500 post plus club

Postby DJR » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:10 am

The one pair is definitely horsey. I'll check the other pair again - maybe I missed something!

Love all of them regardless!! I plan to dig in to the Valegro book when I'm on vacation.

galopp
Herd Member

Postby galopp » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:52 am

Think I am in that 'no note' group. I got a bottle of Balsamic Fino. Thanks SO MUCH to my kringle.

redsoxluvr
Herd Member

Postby redsoxluvr » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:37 am

galopp wrote:Think I am in that 'no note' group. I got a bottle of Balsamic Fino. Thanks SO MUCH to my kringle.

Glad you liked it. Guess Santa forgot the gift receipt.

galopp
Herd Member

Postby galopp » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:44 am

That you SO much redsox.....do you live in Boston? Will have to get together when I visit my DD (in Weymouth)

Chisamba
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Postby Chisamba » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:09 pm

I would like to thank my Kringle too, recieved a lovely black dressage swallow tail pad huge note said from ( udbb) kringle. lol. i am pretty sure it meant to say DDBB kringle. thank you very much. Its a lovely pad.

DJR
500 post plus club

Postby DJR » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:13 am

Chisamba wrote:I would like to thank my Kringle too, recieved a lovely black dressage swallow tail pad huge note said from ( udbb) kringle. lol. i am pretty sure it meant to say DDBB kringle. thank you very much. Its a lovely pad.

You're welcome, Chisamba! That was from me. :D And :oops: oops on the signature line!! That *was* meant to be DDBB Kringle!!!

DJR
500 post plus club

Postby DJR » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:13 am

Chisamba wrote:I would like to thank my Kringle too, recieved a lovely black dressage swallow tail pad huge note said from ( udbb) kringle. lol. i am pretty sure it meant to say DDBB kringle. thank you very much. Its a lovely pad.

You're welcome, Chisamba! That was from me. :D And :oops: oops on the signature line!! That *was* meant to be DDBB Kringle, and it was also supposed to say "DJR"!!! :mrgreen:

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:41 am

DJR wrote:

You're welcome, Chisamba! That was from me. :D And :oops: oops on the signature line!! That *was* meant to be DDBB Kringle, and it was also supposed to say "DJR"!!! :mrgreen:

I will treasure it for special use !!

Sue B

Postby Sue B » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:32 pm

Thank you to my kringle, LindaJ. She sent Godiva chocolates and coco mix and a lovely pair of warm socks just in time for this latest spate of nasty weather. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

LindaJ
Herd Member

Postby LindaJ » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:11 pm

You're very welcome SueB! Merry Christmas!

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”