Had to share my day today

khall
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Had to share my day today

Postby khall » Thu May 17, 2018 9:37 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

This is what I got to do today, one of my foster dogs Wild Man Koda (JK he is not really wild anymore!) and I along with another foster and foster dog from the rescue we work with spent the afternoon at a local middle school to help educate the kids about rescue, adoption, fostering etc. Both dogs were rock stars and handled the crowd of kids and all the commotion with good grace. Both dogs were so happy to be loved on by any and all over and over again:) It was career fair so we got to share some volunteering aspects of rescue. What made it even more special is that the county we were in is where Koda was pulled from just over 6 months ago. AC was there and we got to go say Hi and show off all of the training Koda has learned since being with me. Becky the AC officer started crying! Koda has been one of my toughest challenges to date and has really turned around to become a trustworthy dog capable of handling such an exciting situation like today was. So proud of my boy and he also has a prospective adopter (before today) that is eager to add him to her life.

Chisamba
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: Had to share my day today

Postby Chisamba » Thu May 17, 2018 10:53 pm

well done , what a super report!

Sunshine2Me
Herd Member

Re: Had to share my day today

Postby Sunshine2Me » Fri May 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Thanks for being a great ambassador!

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”