WEG shuttles

Baroque
Herd Member

WEG shuttles

Postby Baroque » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:04 am

Hi all, I'm starting to try and organise my trip to WEG, and have found some shuttle services that you may be interested in using if you are going to the venue from Asheville or surrounding areas. I've booked my seat so I'm fine. 8-)

Check out these guys:
http://rallybus.net/world-equestrian-ga ... heville-nc
They have a shuttle going every day to the venue, the venue parking is miles away and I'm hoping the designated dropoff spot is handy for cars and shuttles or we will all be hiking for miles!

Getting info about how to get to the site without a vehicle is pretty sketchy so I hope this is useful to someone. They say they will add more pickup points if people request them.

Hayburner
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: WEG shuttles

Postby Hayburner » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:08 pm

Thanks for the link - I may need to use a service too.

Baroque
Herd Member

Re: WEG shuttles

Postby Baroque » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:47 pm

Hayburner wrote:Thanks for the link - I may need to use a service too.

No problem! they say that its still only a proposed trip until they have enough bookings so book fast if you want it to go ahead and share the trip around with your friends so they can book too!

They'll probably start the run in Asheville and have multiple pickups on the route like the other trips they have proposed for WEG so the more people we get on board, the more likely it is that we will have a shuttle going there otherwise it'll be an uber or something...

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”