It's Friday!

PaulaO
Bringing Life to the DDBB

It's Friday!

Postby PaulaO » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:19 pm

At last the work week ends. Tomorrow I will ride Miss A. Then I'm having a massage, and will do a little grocery shopping. Sunday my friend and I are having Christmas tea at Balmoral, a local Scottish restaurant. I may find time to address Christmas cards.

I'm just happy it's Friday!

StraightForward

Re: It's Friday!

Postby StraightForward » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Standing in security line at DEN. I have no plans or.long to do list for the weekend, which is wierd. I might finish the book I'm reading (Are we smart enough to know how smart animals are?)
Keep calm and canter on.

Moutaineer

Re: It's Friday!

Postby Moutaineer » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:06 am

Yes! Work is difficult at the moment. The people to whom we sold our company back in the spring, who I still work for on a part time basis, are struggling to cope with the volume of work and my customers are suffering from their disorganization--So I'll be glad to have 2 days of not having to deal with angry people about situations over which I have no control. Monday, on the other hand, is not going to be a bundle of laughs.

So I bailed and went to the barn this afternoon and left my phone in the truck... I had a lovely, restorative ride, coddled my horse, cleaned my tack, ate chocolate.

DH is out tonight so I'm going to use a quiet evening to try and pick back up a knitting project I put down in frustration a year ago...

I have a lesson tomorrow that I am really looking forward to, and on Sunday I'm going to go get the Christmas tree and decorate the house.

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”