Nancy Grace

Hayburner
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Nancy Grace

Postby Hayburner » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:08 pm

I heard Nancy Grace on XM radio yesterday discussing the Barisone case ! Could have been a re-broadcast but it was the first I had heard it.

Unfortunately, I didn't hear all of it - I tuned in a bit late. She had Deanna Corby on discussing rider/trainer relationships, a rep from Safe Sport and an attorney.

There seems to be many secrets in this case that no one is able to talk about. That suprises me a bit since the injured party has not stopped talking about it on many social media platforms.

Nancy bashed Barisone, that this was pre-meditated. I think the attorney talked about the child welfare workers being there shortly before the shooting. that Barisone flipped due to possibly losing his fiancée and the step children due to a fraudulent call to child welfare.

KathyK

Re: Nancy Grace

Postby KathyK » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:07 am

While no one deserves to be shot, the victim in this case is responsible for a lot of what led to the shooting.

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:01 pm

KathyK wrote:While no one deserves to be shot, the victim in this case is responsible for a lot of what led to the shooting.

There have been a number of threads on COTH where she just goes off. She is clearly nuts. But yes, no one deserves to be shot.

I personally can't stand Nancy Grace!

Tarlo Farm
500 post plus club

Postby Tarlo Farm » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Me neither. She came to my little town when we had a horrendous situation where a dad was responsible for the disappearance of his baby. Ick. Jerry Springer-like stuff.

Hayburner

Postby Hayburner » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:27 pm

I don't care for Nancy Grace either, but while flying thru the channels I heard the word Horse, so I stopped and listenend :D

Agree She did not deserve to be shot, but if what is reported is true and she was pushing all Mr Barisone buttons that isn't deserved by him either.

If calling child services fraudulently because she was told to get the hell out was her way of getting back at him, shame on her!

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:55 pm

Hayburner wrote:I don't care for Nancy Grace either, but while flying thru the channels I heard the word Horse, so I stopped and listenend :D

Agree She did not deserve to be shot, but if what is reported is true and she was pushing all Mr Barisone buttons that isn't deserved by him either.

If calling child services fraudulently because she was told to get the hell out was her way of getting back at him, shame on her!

All I know is heresay from COTH but it sounds like she is pretty far out there. I cannot imagine being in Barisone's situation and feeling like you can't get a people off your property. No, shooting them isn't the answer. But still.

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:02 pm

First, I do not feel as if all the blah blah on that other forum is fact. Far from it.

Second: looking for and listening to and reading what facts I could find, Barisone did not do any single thing to legally serve notice or evict his " squatters". The judge asked the lawyer if he had and the answer was no.

How about actually evicting some one.....unless she actually had a legal right to be there we dont know about

Tarlo Farm
500 post plus club

Postby Tarlo Farm » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:38 pm

I read through most of the other posts on several threads (it's been a slow winter) and Lauren frequently posted there. She's crazy. And it seems most of the drama got very ugly very quickly. Having gone through the eviction process once, it's time consuming. And, silly me, I kept thinking, "these folks will come through, they'll come around and do the right thing, this isn't really happening..." No one deserves to be shot. Unless it's in self-defense. And I'm not sure just exactly what happened and at what moment. I believe the trial is now set for early March.

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”