A minor whine

PaulaO
Bringing Life to the DDBB

A minor whine

Postby PaulaO » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:27 pm

As you all know, I had double cataract surgery. Wednesday I got my first COVID shot. Ouch. Today I ended up at the dentist with a cracked crown. Bottom left molar aaaalllll the way in the back. I told her to replace it. Out comes the GIANT SHOT OF NOVACAINE. I have a pretty high pain tolerance but this made my body tense up and just about levitate out of the chair. Three and a half hours later I can finally feel most of my face. Injection site hurts like a mofo. Took 2 extra strength Tylenol.

My old body has been through a lot lately! But tomorrow I get to ride Miss A. for the first time in I don't remember. I think 4 weeks. I haven't even seen her since the first cataract surgery. Think I'll remember how to post????

Sue B

Re: A minor whine

Postby Sue B » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:19 pm

Lol. I don't know if you'll remember how to post, but I guarantee, that whiny feeling will melt away when you set eyeballs on Miss A :mrgreen:

acheyarcher
Herd Member

Postby acheyarcher » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:46 pm

they say troubles come in threes but those threes seem to come closer and closer as we get older. This is a long run of no fun. I hope your next week is brighter. Having the vaccine on board, you can be sure you are doing an important part to getting ALL of us back to normal

PaulaO

Postby PaulaO » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:51 am

I remembered how to post! Did a lot of walking since it was cold. About 15 degrees. We’ve had between 30 and 40 inches of snow this month. Miss A tried to climb the mountain of plowed snow next to the pasture gate....

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”