I come here to seek refuse and I get

horsepepsi
Greenie

I come here to seek refuse and I get

Postby horsepepsi » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:16 pm

Accused of being a part of a groups that I never heard. Fair enough, I should have known not to go to the political board, because you are still not over the loss of hildabeasts of the WH. And you love that a guy who is quickly loosening his mental capabilities and his pet whore (just look at how she got her jobs in California) my BC could do a better job than these two.
I came here because I was in need to say something. Like my Dad and my MIL both died a week apart. And I don't know how I've been able to cope without going absolutely crazy. That happened the week after my hip replacement.
Then my cat Peter was attacked by what we don't know he got out, and came back about 24hrs later, he was a little rough around the edges, but he looked OK. But he refused to eat his food, so we got him soft food. Then we had to make that into a slurry (after talking to our vet because he refused to get into the cer without the person who was holding him having to go to the hospital first). After he died we finally saw why he stopped eating, what ever attacked him, managed to remove almost half of his tongue.
Then about a month later my sons dog Dash died. He had had seizures for a while. For which he was on medication for. Then the day before he died they just came one after a another. We had to put him down for his sake. Turns out he had a massive tumor (MRI verified).
So now our pet cemetery has 3 of our pets in it. With soon to be four...
My BC Piggy. He has gone deaf, his hips are only functioning I have a feeling because he is on Lubrisyn and serious will power on Pigs part, and he is well loved. But he is 16... and this is purely selfish on my part I am just not ready to say goodbye to him. And he hasn't "told me " that he's ready.
But no I belong to a group that I had to look up to see what you meant.
So I might be back, but not likely.

Ryeissa
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: I come here to seek refuse and I get

Postby Ryeissa » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:09 pm

horsepepsi wrote:Accused of being a part of a groups that I never heard. Fair enough, I should have known not to go to the political board, because you are still not over the loss of hildabeasts of the WH. And you love that a guy who is quickly loosening his mental capabilities and his pet whore (just look at how she got her jobs in California) my BC could do a better job than these two.
I came here because I was in need to say something. Like my Dad and my MIL both died a week apart. And I don't know how I've been able to cope without going absolutely crazy. That happened the week after my hip replacement.
Then my cat Peter was attacked by what we don't know he got out, and came back about 24hrs later, he was a little rough around the edges, but he looked OK. But he refused to eat his food, so we got him soft food. Then we had to make that into a slurry (after talking to our vet because he refused to get into the cer without the person who was holding him having to go to the hospital first). After he died we finally saw why he stopped eating, what ever attacked him, managed to remove almost half of his tongue.
Then about a month later my sons dog Dash died. He had had seizures for a while. For which he was on medication for. Then the day before he died they just came one after a another. We had to put him down for his sake. Turns out he had a massive tumor (MRI verified).
So now our pet cemetery has 3 of our pets in it. With soon to be four...
My BC Piggy. He has gone deaf, his hips are only functioning I have a feeling because he is on Lubrisyn and serious will power on Pigs part, and he is well loved. But he is 16... and this is purely selfish on my part I am just not ready to say goodbye to him. And he hasn't "told me " that he's ready.
But no I belong to a group that I had to look up to see what you meant.
So I might be back, but not likely.

Sorry- don't know what happened since I avoid political topics but I'm sorry that you had a bad time.

Ponichiwa
500 post plus club

Postby Ponichiwa » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:06 pm

That's a really unpleasant way to talk about a fellow woman (re: "his pet whore"). I don't know what reception you're talking about, or what thread kicked this off, but man oh man I suggest maybe not coming out guns a-blazin' and then being shocked if your audience doesn't meet you with kindness.

I am sorry for your personal losses and hope that you get a break from the tragedies.

Sue B

Postby Sue B » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:00 pm

If you come to a place for "refuse" the political board is probably perfect (don't know cuz I never go on that board). But if you come for "refuge" then come here with an open heart where you will be met with love and kindness. Sorry for your losses.

Ponichiwa
500 post plus club

Postby Ponichiwa » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:45 pm

Sue B wrote:If you come to a place for "refuse" the political board is probably perfect (don't know cuz I never go on that board).

I did have a bit of a laugh at that. Seek and ye shall find!

heddylamar

Postby heddylamar » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:56 pm

Those are some rather strong, vile accusations to be throwing around.

That said, I am sorry about your losses.

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:22 am

As many of you know, I don't like these "good bye cruel world" posts. If you want to go, then just go. There is no need to come on here and say "I might be back but I might not"
If there is a problem with a particular poster on this board, please let me know via PM or email. I will deal with that.

Hayburner

Postby Hayburner » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:44 pm

Sorry for your many losses.

I don’t view the Political Board, so I don’t know what happened there, but learn to let it go. We can’t all see eye to eye

Ryeissa

Postby Ryeissa » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:35 pm

Something doesn't make sense here--- the political board has no activity this summer....are you thinking of a different board? the last activity is like in April..........

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:39 pm

Sue B wrote:If you come to a place for "refuse" the political board is probably perfect (don't know cuz I never go on that board). But if you come for "refuge" then come here with an open heart where you will be met with love and kindness. Sorry for your losses.

I admit I had a chuckle at that but if I remember correctly Horse Pepsi has a disability and does not always use her vocabulary clearly.

Chisamba

Postby Chisamba » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:40 pm

Ryeissa wrote:Something doesn't make sense here--- the political board has no activity this summer....are you thinking of a different board? the last activity is like in April..........

peculiar

Ryeissa

Postby Ryeissa » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:03 pm

Chisamba wrote:
Ryeissa wrote:Something doesn't make sense here--- the political board has no activity this summer....are you thinking of a different board? the last activity is like in April..........

peculiar

yeah....I am missing something....we can't help you if we don't understand what happened. sorry

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:10 pm

horsepepsi hasn't been on the board since October of last year before this post. So, I have no idea what the problem is.

Ryeissa

Postby Ryeissa » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:28 pm

Chancellor wrote:horsepepsi hasn't been on the board since October of last year before this post. So, I have no idea what the problem is.

hmmm.....yeah.....thanks for the clarification

Flight

Postby Flight » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:33 pm

Might be having a bad moment, or on the wrong forum...

blob

Postby blob » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:57 pm

In the last thread she was active in, which was a long time ago, of course, it was mentioned that she was sounding like someone from Q anon. And I would guess that's what the reference is to. But this still seems like a lot of venom over that.

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”