Pony needs a home

Lipsmackerpony88
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Pony needs a home

Postby Lipsmackerpony88 » Mon May 23, 2022 1:38 pm

I'm helping some friends ride a pony that they need to rehome. I'm just riding him occasionally as I'm a better size for him but I know they care deeply about where he goes. Maybe spread the word if you can think of anyone.

I believe he's 13.2 hands, adorable with a blaze and bird catcher spots. He is older, 15 I think? He was obviously not started in an educated manner and yeehawed a lot of his life. For this reason he is NOT a jumper pony. It makes him nervous since he was ran at the jumps with no regard to his confidence.

But he's a guy with lots of try and is trying to figure out dressage. I've taken him to one schooling show and off property twice. He is a fun little guy. He has even pushed around some miniature cows, and been ridden on a loose rein out in the field. Trailers great.

He isn't for a timid rider but he's not naughty. He just needs a petite rider who is confident. I'm not 100% sure but I believe he's priced in the low four figures. They want to be careful to find him the right spot.

Located in northern Colorado
Attachments
Screenshot_20220523-064940_copy_300x244.png
Screenshot_20220523-064940_copy_300x244.png (101.43 KiB) Viewed 1066 times

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”