Kringle Received!

stella
Novice

Kringle Received!

Postby stella » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:19 am

My Kringler is still unbeknownst to me...but today a package arrived at my doorstep and what did it have? A package of my VERY FAVORITE LICORICE!! I love this licorice to the extent that I bestow it upon my neighbors and co-workers!

Thank you, Kringler! (although my dogs are confused that I am opening a krinkly package that they are not the recipients of).

stella
Novice

Re: Kringle Received!

Postby stella » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Thank you to Chestnut Stallion for the awesome cook book! I love Indian food and look forward to trying out the recipes!!

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Re: Kringle Received!

Postby Racetrackreject » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:20 pm

That sounds awesome Stella!

I just received a package at work that I thought was the handmade soap I ordered from a friend of mine, but it's my Secret Santa package. I swear that I smelled banana laffy taffy (my absolute favorite!) when I opened the box. I will have to find out if my nose is correct in a bit. I did read the card and it's from Briarwood, so yay Briarwood! Thank you so much!

I can't wait to open everything. I saw gifts for the animals too. Tanner is going to be so excited. He completely understands that good stuff comes in wrapped packages.

PS I want to steal Tulip, Joe, and Snap.

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”