Thanks Briarwood!

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Thanks Briarwood!

Postby Racetrackreject » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:38 pm

I received my Secret Santa gifts yesterday from the lovely Briarwood. I was completely overwhelmed with the sheer number and thoughtfulness of each gift. All of the dogs, the cat, and my dear sweet Basco received gifts as well.

Let's see if I can remember everything- Jane Savoie book I have been wanting to get, banana flavored Laffy Taffy (a whole case!), orange flavored chocolate truffles (love!), socks (you can never have too many is my motto), really cute english boot pins, and a massive shopping bag from her local farm market. The dogs received healthy and yummy treats, the kitty received catnip, and Basco received peppermints. Oh, and a stocking, which is very much appreciated because I couldn't find my stocking from last year. I found all the animal's stockings, but not mine.

Thank you so much Briarwood! I love all of it!

Here is a video of Tanner opening one of the dog presents.

https://www.facebook.com/johnnie.pierce ... 139914851/

KathyK
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: Thanks Briarwood!

Postby KathyK » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:09 pm

OMG the tail! :lol:

chantal
500 post plus club

Postby chantal » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Love love love the tail!!! I love these threads!

Briarwood
Novice

Postby Briarwood » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:34 pm

You are very welcome. I had fun deciding what to put in your package. Tanner's reaction made my day!

I had never heard of Laffy Taffy before I saw it on your list and was surprised to find it! And I could not believe your comment yesterday that you could smell it as soon as you opened the box. :lol:

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:12 pm

I can smell banana Laffy Taffy a mile away! lol.

My taffy addiction started young, due to my father's fondness for saltwater taffy, which I still love, but is hard to find SE Texas stores. I made do with Laffy Taffy, but only the banana flavor, until my father would bring home more saltwater taffy. It's really one of the few sweets that I crave, until Christmas time when I start wanting orange flavored chocolate too.

The dog that tail is attached to is a rotten mess and I wouldn't have it any other way. He's getting a GoPro for Christmas so get ready for some nausea inducing JRT filmed videos..lol.

Thanks again Briarwood! I'm eating a piece of the chocolate as we speak!

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”