New Suggestions Thread

Chancellor
Site Admin

New Suggestions Thread

Postby Chancellor » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:27 pm

I believe that with the font size larger, I have accomplished all the requests that were on the old thread save being able to embed youtube videos. So I am starting a new thread. If you have suggestions, post them here. If you are having technical problems, please use the forum at the bottom of the page.

zevida
Herd Member

Re: New Suggestions Thread

Postby zevida » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:44 am

This is very minor, but thought I'd throw it out there.

If you have any control over the mobile version, I'd rather the "thread started by" person be listed than the "last post by" person. Knowing who started the thread gives a bit more context than just the last person who posted.

DJR
500 post plus club

Postby DJR » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:23 am

Adding to the above, I can't seem to get my mobile version to go to the last post of the thread. It takes me to the OP or to the top post on the page (e.g., if I press the page button, it takes me to the top). On the non-mobile version, you can hit the icon to get to the last post in the thread. Can this feature be added to the mobile version?
formerly known as "Deanna" on UDBB -- and prior to that, as "DJD".

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:55 pm

All I can say is I can try.

HafDressage
Herd Member

Postby HafDressage » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:09 am

Let me first say, I love the new Definitely Dressage. Seems like everyone is taking a nice tone with each other and it's been fun to post on here. :)

I have a wild idea. So I know historically, the tack and apparel trunk has been separate from the Training forum, but after thinking about it, I would love to see them combined. So far it doesn't seem like we have enough posts to really warrant the separation and I usually find tack and equipment is so related to training. Boots, breaches, bridles, bits...etc. all seem like they could go in the training forum and then hopefully they would get more views and responses.

Any chance we could branch away from the old way and combine the two forums?

Thanks for your consideration! :)

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:59 pm

HafDressage wrote:Let me first say, I love the new Definitely Dressage. Seems like everyone is taking a nice tone with each other and it's been fun to post on here. :)

I have a wild idea. So I know historically, the tack and apparel trunk has been separate from the Training forum, but after thinking about it, I would love to see them combined. So far it doesn't seem like we have enough posts to really warrant the separation and I usually find tack and equipment is so related to training. Boots, breaches, bridles, bits...etc. all seem like they could go in the training forum and then hopefully they would get more views and responses.

Any chance we could branch away from the old way and combine the two forums?

Thanks for your consideration! :)

I rather like that idea. I will post a poll about it in the training forum and get others opinions too!

Edited to add that I am going to try to work on the mobile version issue while I am on vacation in the next two weeks. It is NOT an easy fix but I do think it can be done.

Saddlebum
Herd Member

Postby Saddlebum » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:30 am

Hello, Love this forum! One thing I wish for is to know people's location. Often times, queries posted for help/advice often means knowing their location to offer the help requested.

Could you make it a 'requirement' for anyone new signing up to include their location? This one detail often frustrates me. Thanks for your consideration!

Koolkat
500 post plus club

Postby Koolkat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:19 am

I have a large dressage library for sale. Where is a good place for me to post this? Thanks!

Chancellor
Site Admin

Postby Chancellor » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:57 pm

Koolkat, right now, I don't think there is a place to sell that here.

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”