Prinz27 - THANK YOU!

Briarwood
Novice

Prinz27 - THANK YOU!

Postby Briarwood » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:30 am

Your package arrived today and it was filled with a wonderful assortment of goodies. Just like a little kid I tried to wait, but could not resist for long. The horse ornament is lovely and it is a great addition to my horse ornament collection. It may have to stay out all year on my bookcase. Socks - nice warm ones for when the weather turns here in Illinois. (It has been unbelievably warm here lately.) The art pencils will go with me to the weekly adult coloring group meeting and are really appreciated. The local library just started this and it is great fun! The treats for my animals were certainly generous of your animals. Marley will love her new bone treat and the bag of treats. The 3 amigos in the barn will definitely appreciate the bucket of Nicker Doodles from your home state. And their new curry/massage brush is great. The mini donkeys love to be groomed. They each try to push the other out of the way. The pony, not so much. She was so traumatized before I rescued her that she still holds her breath every time I start to brush her and then, after a minute or two, exhales and relaxes. She just might enjoy this one.

And your pictures from Scotland are gorgeous. And that you printed several of them on one large sheet that is actually frameable (is that a word?) was such a nice thing to do. I might just frame that! My Scottish friends come back here April 2016 and I am hoping to go there in 2017. And thank you for the nice picture of you and Prinz.

Thank you, Debbi, and Prinz, Winnie, Cartier, and Ching Ching.

PS - You did not put your DDBB name on anything, but I found you anyway since I had Prinz's name!

Prinz27
Greenie

Re: Prinz27 - THANK YOU!

Postby Prinz27 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:13 am

You are so welcome Briarwood! It was fun shopping for all of you. We wish you all the very best for 2016.

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”