Back on Track socks

dressagefan
Greenie

Back on Track socks

Postby dressagefan » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:20 am

I am looking at getting some of the socks, not for warmth but for comfort. I don't have specific pain but my feet do get tired.... I've just read on the winter glove thread that their gloves are not as helpful as might be expected. Wondering if anyone has experience with the socks.

Actually I'm wondering if any of their human clothes are particularly worth it, I am feeling achy and considering their t-shirt also! :lol:

Melody
Novice

Re: Back on Track socks

Postby Melody » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:12 pm

I have the gloves for arthritis pain. I wear them at night if my hands are really hurting. Sometimes not even advil would take the pain away but these gloves work for me! They are wonderful for the pain. I bought a pair of the socks for my husband for Christmas. Won't know how good they are until then. He has diabetes and foot issues, hoping it helps the circulation. I might get a pair, I have times once in a while where my feet hurt. Usually caused by switching up shoes in winter. I have the knee braces too. I love these products.

Chisamba
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Postby Chisamba » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:37 pm

on the other hand, i have detected absolutely no comfort or improvement from wearing back on track products

Tuddy
500 post plus club

Postby Tuddy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:47 pm

I have the scarf, considering how thin it is, it is very warm. Do I think they are they are all they are hyped up to be? No. But, I do think they are a good quality thermal product, which is what you want for circulation. I can see why they advise you to only wear them for so long, too much heat can cause inflammation, which can lead to discomfort. Double edged sword...

NancyP
Novice

Postby NancyP » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:02 am

Don't have the socks, but I do put the thin BOT gloves inside my regular riding gloves.
I have a second pair that I ...like Melody... wear to bed. They are the only thing that keep my hands from aching.

Abby Kogler
Herd Member

Postby Abby Kogler » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 am

I live in and love BOT products. I credit them for allowing me to work as hard as I do physically with the arthritis that I have in my neck, back, and hips, and hands. I think I have every product they make >;-> I love the boxers and the long sleeve tshirt. All my horses have BOT mesh sheets and I ride in the pads. I severed the tendon that goes down the front of your foot and after two surgeries and a graft my foot will never be normal and it can just ache and throb. I sleep in my BOT socks and I am functional. My ibuprofen intake is down to the point of rare. Love them.

dressagefan
Greenie

Postby dressagefan » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Thanks everyone for the replies. Sounds like they might be worth a try.

Return to “Tack, Apparel, Facilities and Transportation”