Anyone try/like HKM breeches?

Josette
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Anyone try/like HKM breeches?

Postby Josette » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:57 am

I came across this German brand of breeches and wondered how they might fit? What is their quality like? In the past, I've only worn Pikeur Laguana style as I am narrow hips - no curves. Euroseat breeches to much hip for me. Anyone try this brand and do you like it? I like their bright colors. ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CLEARANCE-HKM-D ... 1623092576

Hayburner

Re: Anyone try/like HKM breeches?

Postby Hayburner » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:50 am

I have a pair in the Jean material, they are higher waisted. I really like them, wash up nice and super comfy. I had to get a 30R and I typically wear a 28 or a small in irideon and fits breeches.

Hayburner

Postby Hayburner » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:53 am

Do you feel comfortable buying from a UK seller?

Will you have to add duty fees?

They have the floral ones listed, I tried the 30 and they were huge on me. I think it depends on the fabric as to what size will work. My jean ones do t have a lot of stretch, but the floral ones did.

Josette

Postby Josette » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:43 am

The price is converted to US dollars and shipping is costly (no other fees applied). I've purchased Pikeur breeches at great prices even with shipping from European sellers. However, high shipping cost would prevent me from returning if they do not fit. It sounds like I better stick to the model I know fits me. I'm glad you mentioned the high waist as that doesn't work well for me. I just love these loud colors!

Josette

Postby Josette » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:47 am

This is the EBAY seller who I purchased my Pikeur breeches. You can contact her for more sizes, styles. High shipping cost but some good price breaks.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/eldragonverde20 ... pg=&_from=

redsoxluvr
Herd Member

Postby redsoxluvr » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:48 pm

I have bought several things recently from UK sellers and have had no problems. If you are buying via eBay, there is actually a program where the seller sends the product to a fulfillment center which then sends the product to you. It's easy to track and you are still covered by all the usual eBay protections. As long as your total purchase is less than $800 USD there is no duty.

Return to “Tack, Apparel, Facilities and Transportation”