Boink equivalent ??

Lily

Boink equivalent ??

Postby Lily » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:29 am

Hi
Has anybody found a summer tight that is equivalent material to the Boink summer tight which has rayon in it and a soft exterior. Seems like all the summer tights are not as cool and have a shiny surface, and most are low rise which I do not like. Boink is not making new tights.
Thanks so much !
Lily. :lol:

Fatcat
Herd Member

Re: Boink equivalent ??

Postby Fatcat » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:46 pm

I wish I knew... Boinks are the only tights which really fit my longer legs and high rise. I'm in mourning that they're closing. I'll be watching for replies to this also. I keep on eye out on ebay for boinks that pop up out there.

I don't know what size you are, but I have some Boink summer tights in large/long that are no longer my size that I need to get rid of if you're interested. Some are new even. Just PM me.
Last edited by Fatcat on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VBOpie
Herd Member

Postby VBOpie » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:21 pm

I don't have experience with the Boink, but I tried the FITS summer weight this year, and I really liked them.

Canyon
500 post plus club

Postby Canyon » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Have you looked at Tropical Rider Enduracool tights? They are made from a stretchy poly microfiber, available in regular or low rise, very comfortable. I have a pair in navy with full deerskin seat and another in espresso with dressage patch deerskin. They are all I wear most of the year, until it is cold enough to switch to Toasties!

Lily

Postby Lily » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:26 am

Canyon wrote:Have you looked at Tropical Rider Enduracool tights? They are made from a stretchy poly microfiber, available in regular or low rise, very comfortable. I have a pair in navy with full deerskin seat and another in espresso with dressage patch deerskin. They are all I wear most of the year, until it is cold enough to switch to Toasties!

Thanks ! Yes I have a pr of these :)

FlyingLily
Novice

Postby FlyingLily » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:48 pm

VBOpie wrote:I don't have experience with the Boink, but I tried the FITS summer weight this year, and I really liked them.

Me too! I adore the summer FITS Treads model - they have little spots of some adherent type of material bonded in the area that would be covered by a full seat. They are flattering, cool, and comfortable. Normal waist, about an inch below the navel. I swear I lose 15 pounds in these things. It's the seam placement I think.

Return to “Tack, Apparel, Facilities and Transportation”