Shoulder-in

A forum for discussion of training in dressage
piedmontfields
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: Shoulder-in

Postby piedmontfields » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:25 pm

FYI, I genuinely tried to learn to use my Soloshot this weekend. I practiced at home and all was well. But in the bright sunlight at the barn arena, I failed to see that I did not have recording on! Too bad because I had kind of rough practice ride amidst lots of jumper riders going "hey, that's a cool camera!" I *will* try again and will share a "highlights" (lowlights?) reel of basic gaits/where we are.

As someone who does not live a in dressage mecca with outstanding training support, I really do appreciate the comments and suggestions from this board.

p.s. I do think the Soloshot is going to motivate me to lose weight! :oops: :o

Tsavo
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Postby Tsavo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:49 pm

My husband bought me a Soloshot a few years ago. Since it wouldn't work under the covered arena I never used it. But now that I am not dealing with a covered arena I will find it and set it up.

Abby Kogler
Herd Member

Postby Abby Kogler » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:30 am

Re the personalities: I like all the posting styles. Chisamba, you are direct and can be tactless. MC, same. But you both offer things well worth reading IMO. Most posters here, some of whom I have known for years and years can handle some direct talk.

Re shoulder in- I think its all been covered here >;->

Return to “Dressage Training”